Hello! We’ll start by introducing ourselves. We’re Webstacks! A fast-growing growth marketing agency startup in Downtown San Diego that’s transforming the way high-growth companies compete in the digital landscape. Established in 2019, we have grown quarter over quarter and that’s been possible because we are constantly looking to set goals and crush them. Our team’s dedication to making Webstacks what it is today is humbling which is why we are looking for that “special someone” to take us to the next level.
Are you comfortable explaining complex solutions to non-technical people? Do you enjoy solving unique business problems using technology? We are looking for a Solutions Engineer to join our growth team at Webstacks.
Reporting to the Head of Growth, you will design and help customers implement complex and business-critical solutions using industry leading tools and technology. From discovery calls to closed won, you will partner with prospects and customers and guide them along their technical evaluation of Webstacks's products and services.
The Day to Day
- Leading technical discovery calls with prospects, and documenting key customer requirements
- Designing technical solutions and diagramming entity relationships for prospects during the sales process
- Building and maintaining internal resources and knowledge base with information about current and future products
- Consulting with internal and external stakeholders about Webstacks technical products and services
We are looking for people who:
- 2-3 years of experience in customer facing roles utilizing modern technologies like HubSpot, Contentful, Gatsby, NextJS, Netlify
- Ability to work and think at both the strategic and tactical levels.
- Stay current on technology trends, best practices, and strategies.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- Can research, troubleshoot and solve complex software issues
- Strong self-starter who is a team player and can work independently.