Hello! We’re Webstacks - a high performance growth marketing agency in Downtown San Diego that’s transforming the way the world’s most influential SaaS, FinTech, and Crypto companies compete in the digital landscape.
Established in 2019, Webstacks has grown into a 25-person company because we are constantly setting higher goals and stopping at nothing to achieve them. Our team’s dedication is humbling, and we are looking for another motivated individual to help us reach the next level.
We are looking for a Marketing Technologist to work closely with client stakeholders and internal cross-functional teams to understand strategic revenue drivers, identify CRM strategies, and track key performance indicators.
As a technologist, you will play a key role in client retention and satisfaction by influencing client decisions and making sound recommendations to maximize business results.
MarTechs typical day may include:
- Manage marketing automation ecosystems – often HubSpot and related integrations
- Help identify and deploy martech solutions/tools to support business needs
- Establish and/or manage the lead flow between marketing and sales including tagging, scoring, and routing
- Manage the marketing database, including data integrity, enrichment, and a targeting/segmentation approach; implement an ongoing data hygiene strategy
- Implement processes and system changes to ensure compliance with GDPR, CCPA and other requirements
- Create emails, landing pages, forms, and nurture programs
- Build and maintain best-practice templates for ease of use and streamlining of builds for emails, forms, landing pages, and segments
- Enable reporting to analyze the effectiveness of our email campaigns and nurture programs
- Project manage cross-functional teams in support of ad hoc automation projects
- Function as the key liaison between marketing teams, as well as sales and product/growth, to ensure all teams are aware of lead management, capture, and flow requirements and processes
- Train and educate clients on how to effectively utilize martech tools
- Participate in brainstorming, office activities, and staff meetings
We are looking for people who:
- 3+ years of experience, preferably in B2B SaaS; the ideal candidate will have marketing and/or sales operations experience, and experience implementing marketing-related technologies and processes
- Highly organized & detail oriented individual
- Project management experience and time-management skills for successfully navigating time-sensitive projects
- Familiarity with project management software like Monday.com
- Familiarity with HubSpot or an equivalent marketing automation platform
- Strong written communication skills
- Analytical thinker that asks thoughtful questions and identifies project roadblocks
- Ability to take direction and independently execute while asking for guidance when needed
- Eager to learn, expand their skill set, and grow within the organization
- Creative, self-motivated and excited to be a part of a high performance team