Hello! We’re Webstacks - a high performance website operations and growth marketing agency in Downtown San Diego that’s transforming the way the world’s most influential SaaS, FinTech, and Blockchain companies compete in today's digital landscape.
Established in 2020, Webstacks has rocketed into a 40-person company because of their innovative website operations methodology, strong partnerships, and high-growth clients. We are constantly setting larger goals and stopping at nothing to achieve them. Our team’s dedication is humbling, and we are looking for another motivated individual to help us reach the next level.
We are a hybrid remote-office company that believes that results matter more than when or where they were produced. Because of this we have a distributed team across the United States with our Headquarters in Downtown, San Diego.
As our Designer you are someone who takes complex problems relating to digital design and turns them into simple, easy to understand, easy to use digital experiences. This role focuses on using real-world data and insights to design concepts, wireframes and both low-fidelity and high-fidelity prototypes for a range of clients in multiple verticals.
The Day to Day
- Design and prototype elegant and intuitive experiences for Webstacks and its clients using design tools like Sketch, Figma and Adobe XD
- Spearhead product design decisions
- Identify the needs of the users and design for a seamless user-centric experience
- Reduce friction between software and users
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team and work closely with the engineers to align on design goals and specifications
- Contribute to all stages of the design product from user research to final delivery
Experience and Education Requirements:
- A portfolio showcasing your work and strong design skills
- 3+ years of experience designing and shipping digital products across multiple verticals
- Personal interest in staying up to date on the latest trends in the UI / UX community
- Ability to think at a high level and solve complex problems
- Self-motivated attitude with a desire to work in a fast-passed often ambiguous work environment
The best parts of this job
- You’re in control of your schedule. At Webstacks, we recognize you are human. Meet your deadlines, ensure your talented team and your clients are equipped to succeed, and be prepared for your meetings. You are not destined for a desk 9-5… all we ask is that you produce, develop, and succeed!
- Culture. Culture. Culture. Ego? At Webstacks, we’ve never heard of it! We are all on the same mission: progress both as a cohesive unit as a company + have a true desire to see the best in our teammates both personally and professionally.
- Work with Elite Stakeholders. You have the opportunity to work daily with some of the best minds in the tech space.
- Live and breathe on the cutting edge. You’ll be at the cutting edge of website development & design — managing your team who is working on the fastest-growing site building frameworks and design tools on the market
Benefits and Perks
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Matched 401(k)
- Constant growth and learning opportunities
- Work-life balance
- An energetic, motivating and fun culture that we can't wait for you to be apart of!
All this sound good? Sweet, we can't wait to chat!