Hello! We’re Webstacks - a high performance growth marketing agency in Downtown San Diego that’s transforming the way the world’s most influential SaaS, FinTech, and Crypto companies compete in the digital landscape.
Established in 2019, Webstacks has grown into a 25-person company because we are constantly setting higher goals and stopping at nothing to achieve them. Our team’s dedication is humbling, and we are looking for another motivated individual to help us reach the next level.
We are looking for an SEO Specialist to work closely with client stakeholders and internal, cross-functional teams to understand strategic revenue drivers, identify SEO strategies, and track key performance indicators.
As a specialist, you will play a key role in client retention and satisfaction by influencing client decisions and making sound recommendations to maximize business results.
High Level Responsibilities
- Build strong, positive relationships with client executives and stakeholders to ensure client confidence in Webstacks’ services with your professional recommendations
- Facilitate stakeholder meetings and group workshops to identify strategic business drivers and key performance indicators (KPIs) which will align and inform revenue initiatives
- Provide SEO strategies and tactics that are cost effective, meet business objectives, fit the client’s ability to execute, improve the customer experience, and provide a positive ROI
- Structure, contextualize, and present SEO strategies and website recommendations to senior client stakeholders that prompts buy-in and adoption
- Turn high-level strategies into executable roadmaps delivered across multiple releases
- Collaborate with Webstacks project managers to develop project/retainer delivery plans, applying knowledge of the requirements and past experience to mitigate risks and prioritize tasks
Day to day activities:
- Interface directly with client stakeholders via Slack, Asana, video, and email.
- Create and analyze KPI reports and dashboards to find areas of improvement and opportunities
- Conduct and maintain ongoing technical SEO and content audits
- Ideate and document revenue strategies and playbooks for new search campaigns
- Proactively stay up to date on SEO trends and updates (e.g., Google Core Updates)
- Proactively stay up to date on your client’s industry and vertical
- Bachelor's degree (marketing, computer science, or communications preferred)
- 2 years of professional experience in marketing, SEO, or related field
- Experience working with Google Stack (e.g., Search Console, Analytics, Tag Manager, Optimize)
- Experience with SEO tools (e.g. ScreamingFrog, Ahrefs, SEMRush, SEO Surfer)
- Experience performing technical SEO audits and content audits
- Experience creating content strategies, developing content, and making on-page optimizations
- Strong oral and written communications skills