Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to play a key role in helping us with the growth of our team by engaging new Enterprise prospects for Webflow. You'll have a direct impact on the growth of the company by managing our outbound lead pipeline and identifying sales opportunities.
About the role
- Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada (Hybrid - 2 days per week in-office)
- Pay: base salary - $84,000 (CAD) and additional compensation variable of $36,000 (CAD) that will equal out to a total of $120,000 (CAD) on target earnings.
As a Sales Development Representative you’ll …
- Work directly with Account Executives to drive pipeline through personalized outreach to multiple stakeholders within Webflow’s key prospect accounts
- Lead outbound prospecting efforts through various channels such as email, phone, and social media (must be comfortable with phone/Zoom calls)
- Qualify outbound leads, maintain active engagement with new and existing leads, identify new opportunities and engage potential clients
- Establish rapport with all levels of buyers including senior executives
- Help create a database of CRM intelligence by consistently logging activities and keeping information up to date in Salesforce
- Refine our messaging and sales prospecting techniques
- Work cross functionally with partners like Marketing & Ops to iterate process and ideas for successful lead generation campaigns
- Become a Webflow product expert and convey our value proposition to potential customers
- Continuously evaluate and improve our sales processes with an emphasis towards building to scale
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as a Sales Development Representative if you:
- Have experience creating high-quality outbound campaigns and engaging potential customers
- Have a demonstrated track record of success in effectively developing and managing outbound pipeline
- Are comfortable or eager to learn CRM and Sales engagement platforms
- Are a high energy individual with a strong desire to achieve top results with a dependable, positive “can-do" attitude over the phone/video calls
- Have fantastic communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to explain complex concepts in a simple way
- Are passionate about Webflow’s mission(s) and the no-code movement
- Are a team player with a proven ability to work cross functionally and deliver results
- Are passionate about technology and knowledgeable (or excited to learn) about web design, development and Webflow products
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
To empower everyone to create for the web — and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
Our Core Behaviors:
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you - this is a full-time position that includes equity!
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Sales Development Rep and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: You'll need valid Canadian work authorization to join us.
If you are extended an offer, that offer may be contingent upon your successful completion of a background check, which will be conducted in accordance with applicable laws. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes.
Webflow requires all new employees to submit proof of their COVID-19 vaccination status as a condition of their employment. As such, your failure to timely provide such information, upon Webflow's request, may result in the revocation of your offer or the termination of your employment with Webflow, as applicable.
At this time, Webflow does not require fully remote employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. However, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to work out of any Webflow office, visit an office, or attend any in person work events, including company off-sites, company sponsored social gatherings, and meetings. As such, at this time, we will only consider individuals who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for roles which require any in person work. If, due to the nature of your role, you are at any time during your employment required to work in person, but you are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to applicable regulations, your employment may be terminated.
We are committed to maintaining a safe and inclusive workplace, and our vaccination policy will evolve in response to the changing risks and regulations associated with COVID-19.