About the role:
Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a Lead Program Manager to own the strategy and implementation of new products and services in our Marketplace. This is a mission critical role that will shape the future of our marketplace product strategy.
- Remote, with overlapping PST hours
As a Lead Program Manager, you’ll …
- Own the end to end solution for ecosystem partners with the primary KPI of delivering marketplace GMV.
- Design and build new marketplace programs through prototypes, no code/low-code tools, and/or leading a team of contractors.
- Conduct Experiments to identify optimization opportunities and future roadmap initiatives.
- Lead key initiatives collaborating with Product, Design, Support, Education, and Marketing.
- Use data driven frameworks and analytical thinking to approach opportunities and share insights with the broader leadership team
You’ll thrive as a Lead Program Manager if you
- You have 7+ years of experience as a program manager, product manager, growth lead, or similar function
- Have experience building out technical processes, programming experience a plus
- You love abstract and hard problems and have a track record for driving clarity and delivering results
- You are comfortable building solutions with low code and no code software
- Experience hiring and managing contractor teams
- You are data driven and are proficient in SQL
- You enjoy working cross-functionally and wearing multiple hats
- Experience working in marketplaces, ecosystems, and other high growth SaaS companies is a plus!
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that what we’re doing doesn’t define our success -- so we focus on our “why” and “how”:
To empower everyone to create for the web — and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Program Manager and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.
If you are extended an offer, that offer may be contingent upon your successful completion of a background check, which will be conducted in accordance with applicable laws. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes.
Webflow requires all new employees to submit proof of their COVID-19 vaccination status as a condition of their employment. As such, your failure to timely provide such information, upon Webflow's request, may result in the revocation of your offer or the termination of your employment with Webflow, as applicable.
At this time, Webflow does not require fully remote employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. However, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to work out of any Webflow office, visit an office, or attend any in person work events, including company off-sites, company sponsored social gatherings, and meetings. As such, at this time, we will only consider individuals who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for roles which require any in person work. If, due to the nature of your role, you are at any time during your employment required to work in person, but you are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to applicable regulations, your employment may be terminated.
We are committed to maintaining a safe and inclusive workplace, and our vaccination policy will evolve in response to the changing risks and regulations associated with COVID-19.