Webflow is the modern way to create for the web. We envision a world where more people can leverage the power and flexibility of our platform to bring the most impactful websites, stores, and applications they can imagine to reality without code.
We are looking for a product leader to lead all of our core product teams, including Webflow’s best-in-class Designer, our CMS, Logic, Ecommerce, and more. This leader will be responsible for the vision of our core product and for building out new product lines and areas of investment.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or US remote
As the Director of Core Product, you’ll…
- Drive the entire vision and strategy for our core product teams
- Your teams will own all of Webflow’s core products, including the Designer, CMS, and Logic:
- Continue to innovate on Webflow’s best-in-class Designer, ensuring it’s the best product for designers, marketers, developers, and other personas
- Build the next generation content management system (CMS)
- Launch and grow our investment in Logic, which serves as the foundation of our Ecosystem integrations and partnerships
- Your teams are also responsible for all of the site capabilities possible with our incredibly powerful visual development platform
- Drive Webflow’s Ecommerce strategy
- Build a best-in-class Memberships experience
- Lead the strategy on brand new capabilities
- Your teams will own features end-to-end and drive cross-functional execution across engineering, design, analytics, and go-to-market teams (sales, marketing, etc.)
You’ll thrive as the Director of Core Product if you:
- Are a systems thinker and are adept at configuring how all the different aspects of our product fit together
- Have 10+ years experience setting vision and leading Product efforts at scale
- Have 7+ years as an empathetic people manager
- Have a strong track record of hiring and growing exceptional talent
- Have owned the product strategy for high-growth companies & teams
- Are an influential communicator of strategy and vision
- Are a strong cross-functional collaborator and partner
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that meeting just 50% of a role’s requirements puts you in the running.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
To empower everyone to create for the web — and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful product leader and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application!
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.
Please note that a background check and employment verification is required for this position. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes.