Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We are looking to hire a seasoned IT Support Engineer to lead us as we continue to scale and grow as a globally distributed team of 250 to many multiples of that over time. The goal is to ensure IT systems and people are effective and functioning in ways that help us achieve our dual missions sustainably.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ
As a IT Support Engineer, you’ll help to:
- Build and implement a program to deliver the best possible technology support experience.
- Hone and refine all aspects of IT Support, whether it's the tools or the team
- Guide, mentor, and support IT Support teammates
- Contribute to and maintain our knowledge-base articles with How-To guides for end users and teammates.
- Measure, report, and drive IT support KPIs
- Effectively respond to and triage escalations as necessary.
- Assist with testing and provide feedback on the overall end user experience.
That said, these role responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to tackle passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as an IT Support Engineer on our IT Support team if you:
- Take ownership of reported issues and seeing problems through to resolution
- Communicate empathetically, but also with clarity and conciseness
- Enjoy helping others develop their skills
- Have expert-level knowledge of Apple hardware and SaaS apps like Google Workspace in an enterprise environment
- Have experience in identifying and automating repetitive tasks and service requests
- Have helped deliver IT Support on a global scale
At Webflow, we believe that our success will not only be defined by what we do — but by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
To empower everyone to create for the web — and Senior impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
Our Core Behaviors:
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Senior IT Support Engineer and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.
If you are extended an offer, that offer may be contingent upon your successful completion of a background check, which will be conducted in accordance with applicable laws. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes.
Webflow requires all new employees to submit proof of their COVID-19 vaccination status as a condition of their employment. As such, your failure to timely provide such information, upon Webflow's request, may result in the revocation of your offer or the termination of your employment with Webflow, as applicable.
At this time, Webflow does not require fully remote employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. However, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to work out of any Webflow office, visit an office, or attend any in person work events, including company off-sites, company sponsored social gatherings, and meetings. As such, at this time, we will only consider individuals who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for roles which require any in person work. If, due to the nature of your role, you are at any time during your employment required to work in person, but you are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to applicable regulations, your employment may be terminated.
We are committed to maintaining a safe and inclusive workplace, and our vaccination policy will evolve in response to the changing risks and regulations associated with COVID-19.