Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a Sales Manager to help us develop and implement strategies to grow Webflow’s presence upmarket and build meaningful relationships with both potential and existing customers.
About the role
- Location: US East, Remote
As a Sales Manager, you’ll …
- Lead the US East Account Executive team and recruit, interview, coach and mentor new Account Executives to the team
- Work with the Director of Sales and marketing department to implement and carry out a sales go to market plan and strategy to meet/exceed pipeline generation and bookings targets set for the team
- Provide support and guidance to direct reports by participating in and leading client meetings or engaging other corporate resources to remove obstacles
- Lead regular team meetings to review sales pipeline and forecast, discuss sales strategies and lead sales and product training sessions
- Provide regular coaching for Account Executives on prospecting/pipeline generation, sales calls, sales process, deal navigation and closing plans
- Drive energy and grow a positive and collaborative culture that inspires teamwork, performance and achievement
- Identify product and technology gaps with customers and present a point of view to Webflow's Product and Leadership Teams
- Regularly report out on team’s performance, KPIs, customer insights, roadblocks and sales forecast
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as a Sales Manager if you have:
- Significant experience with complex sales cycles with a B2B SaaS product
- Experience leading new innovative work streams from scratch
- Proven experience leading and managing account executive teams
- Comfortable and willing to be a hands-on contributor
- Experience working cross-functionally with teams like product, engineering, support and marketing
- Passion or interest for the no code space and previous experience selling to developers or marketing professionals
- Knowledge of or interest in web design, development, or Webflow products
- A growth mindset
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that what we’re doing doesn’t define our success -- so we focus on our “why” and “how”:
To empower everyone to create for the web -- and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Sales Manager and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.
If you are extended an offer, that offer may be contingent upon your successful completion of a background check, which will be conducted in accordance with applicable laws. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes.
Webflow requires all new employees to submit proof of their COVID-19 vaccination status as a condition of their employment. As such, your failure to timely provide such information, upon Webflow's request, may result in the revocation of your offer or the termination of your employment with Webflow, as applicable. At this time, Webflow does not require fully remote employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. However, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to work out of any Webflow office, visit an office, or attend any in person work events, including company off-sites, company sponsored social gatherings, and meetings. As such, at this time, we will only consider individuals who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for roles which require any in person work. If, due to the nature of your role, you are at any time during your employment required to work in person, but you are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to applicable regulations, your employment may be terminated. We are committed to maintaining a safe and inclusive workplace, and our vaccination policy will evolve in response to the changing risks and regulations associated with COVID-19.