Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a Senior Engineering Manager, DevOps for our DevOps and Developer Experience team to help our Product Engineering organization empower teams to build world-class sites and businesses together while cultivating an environment of excellence, care, and curiosity.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or US remote
As a Senior Engineering Manager, DevOps, you’ll:
- Lead and manage a distributed and diverse team of DevOps engineers as they develop the infrastructure that keeps our Engineering, Product and Design teams moving quickly and safely
- Highlight the need for and shepherd the implementation of new processes and tools that enable your team
- Facilitate the development of the individuals on your team, identifying areas for improvement and helping them to grow
- Help shape organizational processes and work with other Engineering Managers to continually evaluate how we can better support our reports and each other
- Lead by example and embody the spirit of Webflow's dual missions and core behaviors
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly.
You’ll thrive as a Senior Engineering Manager, DevOps if you:
- Have 4+ years experience managing and scaling DevOps teams in a growth environment
- Possess 3+ years of experience working as a DevOps or Infrastructure engineer
- Have experience with all or many of the core technologies that make up our stack: AWS, Terraform, Pulumi, Docker, Linux, NPM/Node in CI, MongoDB, webpack
- Enjoy opportunities to build structure that impacts your team members and their coworkers
- Can empathetically deliver tough feedback with respect and kindness
- Value accountability and will support your team in reaching their fullest potential
- Have experience managing agile teams to adhere to software delivery cycles
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that what we’re doing doesn’t define our success -- so we focus on our “why” and “how”:
To empower everyone to create for the web — and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Senior Engineering Manager, DevOps and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.
If you are extended an offer, that offer may be contingent upon your successful completion of a background check, which will be conducted in accordance with applicable laws. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes.
Webflow requires all new employees to submit proof of their COVID-19 vaccination status as a condition of their employment. As such, your failure to timely provide such information, upon Webflow's request, may result in the revocation of your offer or the termination of your employment with Webflow, as applicable.
At this time, Webflow does not require fully remote employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. However, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to work out of any Webflow office, visit an office, or attend any in person work events, including company off-sites, company sponsored social gatherings, and meetings. As such, at this time, we will only consider individuals who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for roles which require any in person work. If, due to the nature of your role, you are at any time during your employment required to work in person, but you are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to applicable regulations, your employment may be terminated.
We are committed to maintaining a safe and inclusive workplace, and our vaccination policy will evolve in response to the changing risks and regulations associated with COVID-19.