Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We're looking for a talented and dynamic Sr. Customer Marketing Manager to join the Corporate Marketing team and build a best-in-class customer marketing program that drives deep customer relationships and activates customer storytelling across our most visible channels.
You'll build strategies and programs to put the voice of the customer at the heart of our marketing and sales efforts, inspiring prospects to adopt Webflow within their organizations, and encouraging existing customers to expand their adoption of Webflow. You’ll become an expert on how customers are using Webflow, uncovering use cases and ROI that demonstrate the value it brings to their business.
This role provides an incredible opportunity to execute your leadership skills, own a strategic part of the business, and ultimately foster customer advocates for Webflow. We have over 150,000 customers across all sizes and industries with incredible stories just waiting to be told!
As the first hire on the Customer Marketing team, you’ll need to lead and motivate the stakeholders required to make great customer programs successful. You’ll be comfortable building a strong rapport with executives and customers, as well as sales, customer success, product, and marketing teams to get the job done in a fast-paced environment.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or US remote
As a Sr. Customer Marketing Manager, you'll...
- Work closely with customer success, sales, product marketing, community and comms teams to identify and craft stories of our most strategic customers to support our go-to-market initiatives
- Produce rich customer stories across all formats, channels and full-funnel activities including quotes, blogs, case studies, videos, demos, webinars, speaking opportunities, brand activations, etc.
- Lead every stage of the co-marketing relationship lifecycle with outstanding attention to detail, making the engagement as easy and high-value for the customer as possible
- Partner closely with product, product marketing and comms to ensure our quarterly narratives and marketing moments are rooted in customer stories and proof-points
- Launch foundational advocacy and reference programs needed to create an engine for always-on customer storytelling and engagement
- Assist with the creation and management of customer advisory boards, along with engaging customers for reviews and feedback across third-party sites
- Measure and iterate customer marketing efforts across the entire marketing funnel
- Closely monitor the program and identify opportunities to continuously optimize and scale it
- Help scale customer marketing programs to support our rapidly growing team!
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as Sr. Customer Marketing Manager if you:
- Have 7+ years marketing experience with at least 5 years in a customer marketing role in the B2B enterprise software space
- Have significant experience working directly on marketing-related activities, including integrated campaigns, product launches, user conferences, press releases, analyst relations and more
- Have a deep understanding of B2B SaaS marketing strategies and techniques
- Possess strong customer and executive stakeholder communications skills
- Are a creative and resourceful thinker capable of operating both in a strategic capacity and a hands-on/execution capacity
- Have proven success in hiring and leading high-performance teams
- Have a proven ability to manage external resources and work cross-functionally, particularly with Sales and Customer Success
- Have an inclination toward measurement; understanding of analytics and leveraging best-in-class tools needed for a successful Customer Marketing programs (e.g. Salesforce CRM, ReferenceEdge/RO Innovation, Influitive, HighSpot etc.)
- Are comfortable navigating changing environments that come with a high-growth startup
- Have a collaborative nature and exceptional interpersonal skills
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that what we’re doing doesn’t define our success -- so we focus on our “why” and “how”:
To empower everyone to create for the web -- and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Sr. Customer Marketing Manager and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.
If you are extended an offer, that offer may be contingent upon your successful completion of a background check, which will be conducted in accordance with applicable laws. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes.
Webflow requires all new employees to submit proof of their COVID-19 vaccination status as a condition of their employment. As such, your failure to timely provide such information, upon Webflow's request, may result in the revocation of your offer or the termination of your employment with Webflow, as applicable. At this time, Webflow does not require fully remote employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. However, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to work out of any Webflow office, visit an office, or attend any in person work events, including company off-sites, company sponsored social gatherings, and meetings. As such, at this time, we will only consider individuals who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for roles which require any in person work. If, due to the nature of your role, you are at any time during your employment required to work in person, but you are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to applicable regulations, your employment may be terminated. We are committed to maintaining a safe and inclusive workplace, and our vaccination policy will evolve in response to the changing risks and regulations associated with COVID-19.