Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a Technical Recruiter to help us find, attract, engage, and hire the best engineers around the world, and you can expect to help hire for other departments as needed. You will create equitable hiring processes that are an extension of what it is like to work at Webflow by communicating openly, keeping DEI at the forefront of everything you do, and all while practicing extraordinary kindness.
About the role
- Location: US remote
- Full time exempt
As a Technical Recruiter, you’ll …
- Develop collaborative relationships with hiring managers to understand hiring goals and develop recruiting strategies to effectively meet them
- Source, manage, evaluate, and close a diverse and high-performing set of candidates for a variety of roles across our engineering teams
- Advocate for the candidate experience by setting expectations, communicating timely updates, and providing actionable feedback
- Work with the Talent team on a variety of projects that supports the whole teams’ goals (e.g. training, employer brand work, sourcing strategies, metrics)
- Continuously evaluate the efficacy of our processes and drive operational improvements and efficiencies to help up level our team
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly.
You’ll thrive as a Technical Recruiter if you:
- Love to recruit technical talent in an intentionally fast environment
- Possess a consultative style with communication and influence skills that advances the experiences of hiring managers and candidates alike
- Have a proven approach to sourcing and engaging with a diverse pool of qualified candidates; advocacy for diversity, equity, and inclusion in this role is a must
- Are adaptable and collaborative — when goals change, you quickly flex from experience and know when to take the lead and when to support the asks of your team
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that meeting just 50% of a role’s requirements puts you in the running.
At Webflow, we believe that what we’re doing doesn’t define our success — so we focus on our “why" and "how"
- To empower everyone to create for the web — and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
Our Core Behaviors:
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Technical Recruiter and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application!
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.
Please note that a background check and employment verification is required for this position. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes.