Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
Webflow is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager, Enterprise to play a critical and strategic role in our company’s growth.
We are looking for a natural storyteller who can build messaging and positioning for each stage of the enterprise customer journey. You’ll partner closely with the research, product, and our executive teams to draft and validate messaging and build a cohesive user journey that delivers the right messaging to the right individuals, at the right time. You will own the strategy, planning and execution of enterprise product launches in partnership with product, marketing and sales. You’ll partner closely with integrated marketing and demand gen teams to plan and build campaigns for our core enterprise audiences. You will also be a trusted advisor to our sales team - helping analyze customer product feedback, drive roadmap decisions and build sales collateral.
This is a highly visible and strategic role in which it will be crucial to build trust and partnership with other marketers in addition to colleagues in Product, Sales, Sales Enablement, Community, Education, and Partnerships.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or US remote
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, Enterprise, you’ll …
- Lead development of Webflow’s value proposition and positioning for our enterprise audiences; build frameworks and foundational content to drive alignment across go-to-market teams
- Define and influence the product roadmap in close partnership with product, leveraging market, customer, and competitive insights
- Lead new product and feature launches, serving as the glue between product, marketing, sales, and customers
- Partner closely with product, sales, and marketing to build great content and messaging that showcases the power and value of the Webflow platform
- Lead new product and feature launches & GTM campaigns, serving as the glue between product, marketing, sales, and customers
- Refine Webflow’s pricing & packaging based on a deep understanding of our customers, market trends, and our product
- Develop an expert understanding of Webflow’s products, use cases, and the markets in which we compete — to create compelling and impactful marketing materials for our sales team
- Partner with Demand Gen to co-lead the creation of impactful integrated campaigns that reach our enterprise audiences
- Work closely with Marketing leadership to identify and lead cross-functional initiatives
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as a Senior Product Marketing Manager, Enterprise if you:
- Have 5+ years of product marketing experience with 4+ years in the B2B enterprise software space
- Love turning complex technical concepts in to simple, thoughtful, and compelling stories in a visual manner
- Enjoy looking under the hood to understand how things work and turning one time initiatives into repeatable programs
- Have experience in Webflow or similar web development technology
- Have prior experience working at product-led growth organizations and/or freemium business models
- Have deep empathy for users and are able to adapt how you communicate to reach and engage your audience regardless of medium
- Can connect technical concepts with user value and express it succinctly
- Can navigate changing environments that come with a high-growth startup
- Are highly-proactive and a self-starter capable of independently leading several projects with limited direction
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, visual), both for internal audiences and customer-facing messaging
- Have led large-scale feature launches autonomously from end-to-end (going from idea development, to customer betas and finally to launch)
- Have experience leading cross-functional teams to support large-scale product launches
- Have experience building foundational product marketing programs (i.e. release marketing, competitive intelligence, Customer Advisory Boards, etc....)
- Have a collaborative nature and exceptional interpersonal skills
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that what we’re doing doesn’t define our success -- so we focus on our “why” and “how”:
To empower everyone to create for the web -- and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Senior Product Marketing Manager and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.
If you are extended an offer, that offer may be contingent upon your successful completion of a background check, which will be conducted in accordance with applicable laws. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes.
Webflow requires all new employees to submit proof of their COVID-19 vaccination status as a condition of their employment. As such, your failure to timely provide such information, upon Webflow's request, may result in the revocation of your offer or the termination of your employment with Webflow, as applicable. At this time, Webflow does not require fully remote employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. However, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to work out of any Webflow office, visit an office, or attend any in person work events, including company off-sites, company sponsored social gatherings, and meetings. As such, at this time, we will only consider individuals who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for roles which require any in person work. If, due to the nature of your role, you are at any time during your employment required to work in person, but you are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to applicable regulations, your employment may be terminated. We are committed to maintaining a safe and inclusive workplace, and our vaccination policy will evolve in response to the changing risks and regulations associated with COVID-19.