Webflow is a fast-growing startup on a mission to empower everyone to create for the web without having to learn to code. We’ve built a business on the foundation of making complex website and application development much easier. In addition to a thriving business, we have a very passionate community.
Webflow is looking to hire a strong operator to lead key strategic initiatives and drive our next phase of growth. In this role, you will help Webflow accelerate our existing momentum, scale our business initiatives, and maximize our full potential.
In this high leverage position, you’ll own and facilitate business-critical initiatives in close coordination with functional partners (product, marketing, finance, people, growth, sales, etc.). This person will be instrumental in framing long term strategy and growth goals for Webflow, helping the company shape key initiatives and improve business operations.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or US remote
As a Business Operations & Strategy Manager, you will
- Identify, implement, and operationalize high impact strategic initiatives and independently lead execution on diverse strategic projects. Partner with other teams across the company to drive operational scale and efficiency through exploration, definition, launch, to post-launch measurement and optimization of various business initiatives and priorities
- Perform analysis and research to inform growth decisions, prioritize opportunities, run scenarios analysis, and define metrics that measure success of the initiatives
- Partner across Webflow to design, implement, and operationalize performance metrics at the company and functional levels (OKRs, etc)
- Develop relationships with decision-makers across various functional organizations to gain a deep understanding of their needs, gaps, and opportunities
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Have experience in management consulting, technology, and/or high-growth startups (preferably with SaaS business models)
- Are a structured, curious, analytical and investigative thinker.
- Are not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get things done in a fast-moving, ever-changing startup environment and bring clarity to ambiguous problems
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships, influence stakeholders, and inspire others
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
We're empowering everyone to create for the web — and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We offer a competitive salary and equity packages
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Business Operations & Strategy Manager and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.
Please note that a background check and employment verification will be required for this position. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes.
Webflow requires all new employees to submit proof of their COVID-19 vaccination status as a condition of their employment. As such, your failure to timely provide such information, upon Webflow's request, may result in the revocation of your offer or the termination of your employment with Webflow, as applicable.
At this time, Webflow does not require fully remote employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. However, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to work out of any Webflow office, visit an office, or attend any in person work events, including company off-sites, company sponsored social gatherings, and meetings. As such, at this time, we will only consider individuals who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for roles which require any in person work. If, due to the nature of your role, you are at any time during your employment required to work in person, but you are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to applicable regulations, your employment may be terminated.
We are committed to maintaining a safe and inclusive workplace, and our vaccination policy will evolve in response to the changing risks and regulations associated with COVID-19.