Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
As a Senior Product Designer, you’ll drive discovery, research, and ideation, as well as partner closely with engineering and product management to plan and execute on exciting new product experiences in Webflow. This work requires us to dream big and explore uncharted territory, and that’s why we’re looking to add to our diverse and resilient design organization with more people who love feedback and collaboration. Our team has ambitious goals and your work will directly impact the core of our mission: to enable everyone to create for the web.
About the role
- Location: US Remote
As a Senior Product Designer, you’ll …
- Design exceptional end-to-end customer experiences based on qualitative and quantitative data to drive customer and business outcomes
- Partner with Product Management and Engineering to explore complex problem spaces and identify potential solutions through low-fidelity deliverables
- Deliver high-fidelity designs and specs to clearly communicate product design requirements for engineers
- Regularly engage with customers to develop a thorough understanding of their needs and pain points
- Collaborate with other product designers and teams to identify opportunities for and impact of collaboration and enterprise features across the product experience
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as a Senior Product Designer at Webflow if you:
- Start with customers and champion customer insights in your process
- Effectively communicate via written and verbal communication formats
- Are able to manage your work autonomously
- Proactively seek out and consider feedback gracefully in order to continuously integrate, improve, and iterate your work and skills
- Are open to rapid team growth and evolving processes as the company scales to meet our ambitious goals
- Have some experience with web development and/or collaborating cross-functionally in distributed teams, though these are not hard requirements!
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that what we’re doing doesn’t define our success -- so we focus on our “why” and “how”:
To empower everyone to create for the web -- and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Senior Product Designer and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.
Please note that a background check and employment verification is required for this position. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes.