Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We are looking for a Manager, IT Support to take our IT Support team to the next level as our tech stack matures and we continue to grow as a company. You will play a crucial role in providing the best tech experience for Webflowers globally through exceptional end-user & technical support.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or US remote
As a Manager, IT Support, you’ll:
- Build and lead a team of IT Support professionals to support our global Apple endpoint footprint, and oversee our user-lifecycle (on/off-boarding) across our corp IT systems as we continue to scale globally
- Assist in creating and executing staffing and hiring plans to develop a highly effective global support team
- Own our ITSM (Jira Service Management) and drive continuous improvement for the IT team and other internal teams around the globe
- Create, maintain, and drive engagement with knowledge articles, videos, and trainings to enable Webflowers with technology best practices
- Develop and own our asset management strategy while managing relationships with all relevant external vendors
- Proactively look for opportunities to increase end-user and team productivity
That said, these role responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to tackle passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as a Manager, IT Support if you:
- Have extensive experience managing and developing a high-functioning IT support team at a remote first high-growth company
- Are passionate about coaching, mentoring, and supporting your team to reach their highest potential
- Enjoy being hands-on to solve complex technical problems across the corp IT stack (i.e. Okta, Google Workspace, Slack, Atlassian, Zoom, and JAMF)
- Define yourself as a customer centric IT Manager who obsesses about the employee experience
- Deeply understand how a high-functioning IT Support team can positively improve employee satisfaction and organizational success
At Webflow, we believe that our success will not only be defined by what we do — but by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
To empower everyone to create for the web — and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
Our Core Behaviors:
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Lead Recruiter and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application!
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.