Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web. As a Customer Support Operations Manager, you will assist with tools, processes, and procedures and empower our Customer Support Team to make great customer experiences.
Customer Support Operations supports our teammates and cross-functional partners by implementing and maintaining software tools, assisting with a wide variety of technical issues, and providing data-driven insights to help improve efficiency and productivity.
About the role
- Location: Remote - U.S.
- Preferred time zones: Remote - U.S.
- Type: 40 hours per week, Full Time
As a Customer Support Operations Manager, you’ll...
- Scope and assist with implementation of new tools, processes, and procedures
- Maintain and continually improve Zendesk with integrations and administration
- Build and maintain dashboards in Zendesk Explore and Tableau
- Analyze data from customers and customer support to provide better service
- Work cross-functionally to ensure success of our business partners
- Collaborate on policies and procedures for Customer Support
- Identify efficiency and productivity improvements for the team
- Coordinate with Customer Support Trainers to enable onboarding of new teammates
- Ensure data accuracy, visibility, and reliability for stakeholders across teams
- Assist with common inquiries from our customers
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as a Customer Support Operations Manager if you have:
- Experience with Zendesk Explore, Tableau, or similar data visualization tools
- Experience as an administrator of Zendesk or similar helpdesk platforms
- Experience in Customer Support working with email, chat, and phone
- Excellent communication skills while working with a distributed team
- Prioritization and organizational skills
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and computing skills
- The ability to quickly scope, implement, and improve new tools and processes
- Passion for supporting customers and internal teams to make great customer experiences
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role's requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Customer Support Trainer and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application!