Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a Talent Operations Manager to own all of North American Talent Coordination and Operations. The Talent Operations Manager will report directly to the Head of Talent at Webflow and will be responsible for a small team of direct reports.
About the role
- Location: Remote - US based
As a Talent Operations Manager, you’ll…
- Own Talent Coordination and Operations for North American hiring and manage direct reports on the NAM Talent Team
- Own all Talent and Recruitment tools and systems implementations and adoptions
- Own training for all tools and changes to systems/processes related to Talent
- Optimize interview, onboarding, and training processes
- Lead projects to optimize and automate processes (e.g. hiring manager trainings, TA trainings, candidate experience optimizations, and efficient recruitment metrics reporting)
- Interface closely with the People team and work cross-functionally
- Measure recruitment performance and communicate recommendations for improvement to leadership and stakeholders
- Organize and document our internal processes to keep work visible and shareable
- Own the conception and execution of projects, with a high emphasis on strategy and presentation ownership
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as a Talent Operations Manager if you:
- Are extremely detail-oriented — you don’t miss a beat
- Can ensure that processes are followed, as well as evolve them over time
- Have experience overhauling processes and systems, building new processes, and implementing new systems
- Comfortably navigate between various TA systems (e.g. Greenhouse, Goodtime, LinkedIn Recruiter, etc.)
- Have strong change management skills
- Have strong project management and time management skills
- Have experience building dashboards, collecting, analyzing, and reporting on TA metrics (SQL familiarity a plus)
- Have experience working cross-functionally with teams and serving as a strategic partner to leadership
- Enjoy learning new skills and technologies to hone your craft
- Are a people-focused leader, that finds fulfillment helping developing others
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
To empower everyone to create for the web — and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Talent Operations Manager and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.