Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web. We’re looking for an experienced product designer to partner with our cross-functional teams and drive exceptional product design outcomes.
As a Staff Product Designer working in the Team Success pillar, you’ll lead design strategy and vision to address some of the biggest challenges facing our customers today: teams designing and building in Webflow.
You will conceptualize and drive initiatives to discover and define the future of teams collaborating in Webflow, and will partner closely with a team of product designers, engineers, and product managers. You will also help ensure a cohesive customer experience across all product pillars, while collaborating with and providing guidance for a wonderful team of senior product designers working in Team Success. We have ambitious goals and your work will empower teams of all sizes to build world-class websites and businesses, together seamlessly!
About the role
- Location: US Remote
As a Staff Product Designer, you’ll …
- Lead high-impact design work in the Team Success area of our Webflow product, which includes collaboration, enterprise, and site optimization
- Develop a thorough understanding of our customers through quantitative and qualitative data and research, solving for both customer needs and business impact
- Partner with our Product Management and Engineering teams to bring clarity to complex challenges and drive outcomes for our customers
- Ensure a cohesive user experience by identifying and mediating the impact of design decisions across the entire product ecosystem
- Collaborate with and mentor a team of senior product designers, providing feedback and guidance to enable high-quality design work
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as a Staff Product Designer if you:
- Flourish under the autonomy to manage your own initiatives from concept to delivery
- Can take ambiguous problems and break them down into actionable and discrete projects with clear written documentation
- Can navigate and quickly move forward within a scaling company building a complex tool
- Embody servant leadership and practice radical candor in delivering and receiving feedback
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
To empower everyone to create for the web — and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
Our Core Behaviors
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Staff Product Designer and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.
Please note that a background check and employment verification is required for this position. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes.