Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a Senior Engineering Manager to help our Product Engineering organization empower teams to build world-class sites and businesses together while cultivating an environment of excellence, care, and curiosity.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or US remote
As a Senior Engineering Manager, you’ll:
- Oversee the scoping and implementation of experiment design
- Facilitate increases of customer acquisition and engagement
- Manage a full-stack team focused on rapid iteration and data-driven development
- Collaborate with cross-functional peers such as Product and Design to set goals and define business strategy
- Drive goal-setting with your team and hold them accountable for results
- Balance projects ranging from quick prototypes to large-scope feature development
- Exemplify Webflow’s Core Behaviors in the pursuit of our audacious two-fold mission to democratize software development and enable team members to lead meaningful and impactful lives
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects related to Webflow.
You’ll thrive as an Senior Engineering Manager if you:
- Have 4+ years experience managing and scaling engineering teams in a growth environment
- Possess a strong technical foundation in backend services, building complex web applications, and AWS/Cloud architecture
- Value accountability and will support your team in reaching their fullest potential
- Have experience managing agile teams to adhere to software delivery cycles
- Can empathetically deliver tough feedback with respect and kindness
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that meeting just 50% of a role’s requirements puts you in the running.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will not only be defined by what we do — but by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
To empower everyone to create for the web — and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
Our core behaviors:
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave for moms and dads
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Engineering Manager and a healthy human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to hear from you!