Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to help manage the ongoing relationships and success of Webflow’s enterprise customers. You’ll be responsible for onboarding new customers, conducting quarterly business and website reviews, managing the renewal process, helping customers understand and implement new features, and working directly with our product team to deliver customer feedback.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or US remote
- Type: Full-time
As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll …
- Provide enterprise customers with guidance on launching and optimizing their Webflow deployment following web development best practices.
- Respond to customer inquiries about product questions and provide solutions to complex use cases and workflows.
- Conduct customer business reviews to assess progress against desired business outcomes, determine opportunities for deeper feature engagement, and measure and communicate the impact of Webflow on the customer’s business.
- Foster customer health through periodic website reviews that facilitate new feature adoption and drive continuous business value throughout the customer’s lifecycle.
- Own the renewal process with Webflow’s enterprise customers and facilitate the contract process in collaboration with the Sales and Accounting teams.
- Partner with the Solutions Engineering team to create bespoke customer onboarding workshops based on predetermined business requirements.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to identify customer references and case studies.
- Act as the voice of the customer with the Webflow product team, helping shape evolution of the product.
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as (a) Customer Success Manager if you have:
- Prior Customer Success or Account Management experience, with a SaaS company or digital marketing agency.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills: able to present complex ideas in an accessible and engaging way to both internal and external stakeholders, including executive level conversations with customers.
- Keen business sense to discover and understand customer business objectives and pain points to ultimately measure Webflow’s financial impact on the customer’s business.
- Excitement to dive into the technical details of the product to understand the customer’s use-case and needs thoroughly.
- Great people skills: genuine, warm, curious, engaging, conversational, friendly, empathetic, and caring.
- Excellent organizational, note taking, project management, and time management skills.
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Start with customers
- Practice extraordinary kindness
- Be radically candid
- Move intentionally fast
- Just fix it
- Lead by serving others
- Dream big
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Customer Success Manager and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us