Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a Strategic Partnerships Manager to help us exponentially grow Webflow’s upmarket expansion by partnering with some of the leading digital agencies and GSI’s and play a critical role in driving customer value and contributing to our ambitious revenue goals.
About the role
- Location: Remote - Greater London, England, United Kingdom
- Type: 40 hours per week, Full Time
As a Strategic Partnerships Manager, you’ll …
- Recruit, manage, and grow partnership relations with top-tier digital agencies and global systems integrators in Europe.
- Work with established partners to co-sell with internal Account Executives and deliver highly qualified leads to the sales team.
- Develop partnership plans, establishing clear, mutual commitments around marketing, enablement of services skills, and sales. Establish appropriate cadence with partners to monitor progress and initiate corrective actions as needed.
- Work collaboratively across Sales, Success, and Marketing to help partners build and grow their Webflow practice.
- Conduct regular pipeline reviews and QBRs to ensure targets are being met and GTM plan is accurate for each partner.
- Advocate for your partners externally to our customers and internally to our teams.
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as (a) Strategic Partnerships Manager if you have:
- Experience working with digital agencies or global systems integrators and managing services related partnerships.
- Existing relationships with partners in the UK and Europe.
- Ability to be entrepreneurial and own the growth of your book of partners.
- Experience working on long term complex consulting style engagements with customers and partners.
- Love for testing, tracking, and iterating on your process
- A track record of continuous opportunity development through your partners and driving opportunities from your current customers to your partner ecosystem
- Knowledge of or interest in web design, no-code, or Webflow products
- Experience managing a GTM partnership with service providers, including enablement and tracking of joint co-sell business activities.
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Start with customers
- Practice extraordinary kindness
- Be radically candid
- Move intentionally fast
- Just fix it
- Lead by serving others
- Dream big
Our commitments to you
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Strategic Partnerships Manager and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.