Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a Manager, Customer Support to help empower our Customer Support team in the EMEA region to do their best work and make Webflow the best product possible.
About the role
- Location: EMEA Remote - UK/England, Ireland (Dublin)
- Preferred time zones: EMEA
- Type: 40 hours per week, Full Time
As a Manager, Customer Support, you’ll …
- Manage a remote team of Customer Support Specialists ranging from entry to staff level
- Define and set success metrics for your team and ensure that your team delivers in alignment with the company’s strategic goals and initiatives
- Help customers in support queues, file bugs, troubleshoot issues, and collaborate with the team to provide an excellent customer experience
- Advocate for our customers and work closely with your team and manager to find areas of improvement within our product and services
- Partner with Customer Support leadership to successfully recruit and grow a high-performing team
- Implement new and improved Customer Support processes. Ensure that your team has all the resources that they need and proactively remove roadblocks for them.
- Effectively set and maintain a consistent customer-centered mindset and lead your team to identify, explore and appropriately prioritize innovative customer solutions that can truly improve the product and customer’s experience
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as a Manager, Customer Support if you:
- Possess a deep understanding of managing remote teams in the SaaS space or via a remote environment
- Have demonstrated experience with providing high-touch customer support over email and live chat in SaaS or customer service
- Have a very strong ability to use quantitative data and metrics to drive decision making that will impact the team and the product’s success
- Are able to learn new digital tools quickly and have a deep understanding of web technology or web architecture
- Demonstrate good judgment in balancing between innovation and practical operation
- Work autonomously, creatively, and kindly with your teammates while empowering and supporting those around you
- Are able to communicate clearly in English and can clarify complicated Customer Support decisions, conceptual ideas, technical information and Support rationale to your team and anyone within the company.
- Embody servant-leadership, are an empathetic coach, identify growth opportunities for your team and have a desire to amplify others.
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”: Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Start with customers
- Practice extraordinary kindness
- Be radically candid
- Move intentionally fast
- Just fix it
- Lead by serving others
- Dream big
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Manager, Customer Support and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application!