Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web. We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer with a focus on UI for our Design Systems team to help us build the user interfaces of our internal design system and ultimately improve consistency and elevate quality in our product.
As a Product Designer on Design Systems, you’ll collaborate with our cross-functional partners and apply your experience with design systems to ensure our product interfaces are fresh and easy to use. As one of the first members of this team you will have an outsized impact on establishing the norms, best practices, and impact of Design Systems at Webflow and for our customers.
Note that a compelling design portfolio will be our first introduction to your craft and the quality of your work. Please ensure you include a link to your portfolio in your application.
About the role
- Location: US Remote
As a Senior Product Designer (UI) on our Design Systems team, you’ll …
- Partner with our brand, product design, and engineering teams to develop the visual design of our product
- Create a range of deliverables, from high-fidelity UI and icons to written process and documentation
- Formalize our design component library and help establish criteria to govern its use, adoption, and evolution
- Leverage systems thinking to identify opportunities for improvements to process and collaboration that ultimately elevate our product and customer experience
- Act as a design evangelist across the organization to communicate and demonstrate the value of design within the product development process
You’ll thrive as a Senior Product Designer (UI), Design Systems if you:
- Have experience building scalable design systems
- Enjoy delivering pixel-perfect user interfaces (UI) and components, including iconography sets, with an eye towards modularity and flexibility
- Have previous experience facilitating the adoption of visual design and/or patterns across multiple features or products
- Are eager to learn and expand your skill sets, especially through collaborating with cross-functional partners
- Are a strong communicator with experience creating written documentation
- Can navigate and quickly move forward within a scaling company building a complex tool
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Start with customers
- Practice extraordinary kindness
- Be radically candid
- Move intentionally fast
- Just fix it
- Lead by serving others
- Dream big
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Senior Product Designer and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.