Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a Senior Manager, Global Total Rewards & Operations to help us grow our sustainable and competitive offerings for our distributed team as we expand internationally.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or US remote
- Full time
As a Senior Manager, Global Total Rewards & Operations, you’ll …
- Manage the Total Rewards function during a pivotal time of growth for Webflow, including leading and mentoring Webflow’s Total Rewards Manager, People Operations Specialist and People Operations Coordinator who support the broader People & Organizational Development team and People Department
- Work with our leadership team to design and evolve Webflow’s total rewards strategy and ensure that all plans and programs are in alignment with larger business goals.
- Build and manage the processes for determining pay and equity across a globally distributed team.
- Lead compliance initiatives for the People & Organizational Development team (e.g. US handbook updates, introduction of new laws/ policies such as Colorado Fair Pay Act, US government reporting, adaptation of policies for international entity expansion).
- Work with internal stakeholders and external consultant(s)/peer companies to develop an equity strategy and management process at scale.
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as Senior Manager, Global Total Rewards & Operations if you:
- Experience building Total Rewards strategies, including breadth and depth of knowledge in compensation
- Have deep knowledge of startup stock options including ISOs, NSOs, RSUs, and refresh programs
- Experience navigating segmented organizations at a global scale
- Experience managing a small team to achieve both professional development and team goals
- Ability to discern urgent and important priorities and understanding that building a sustainable and competitive offering is a constant evolution
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Start with customers
- Practice extraordinary kindness
- Be radically candid
- Move intentionally fast
- Just fix it
- Lead by serving others
- Dream big
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Senior Manager, Global Total Rewards & Operations and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Please note that a background check will be required in connection with this position. If required, we may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes. If your application is selected, your Recruiter will provide additional context about our background check process and will happily answer any questions you may have.
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.