Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a Lead Product Manager to drive the vision and execution of our platform strategy, enabling internal development teams and third party developers to create rich and powerful no-code development experiences for our customers.
As a Lead Product Manager, you’ll work to define and launch new ways for third party developers to extend the functionality of Webflow’s core product while partnering with other product engineering teams to ensure seamless interoperability between third party integrations and Webflow’s suite of native features.
This is an exciting and mission-critical role that will shape the foundational platform fueling Webflow’s core products, developer ecosystem, and how our customers create world-class web experiences.
About the role
- Location: US Remote
As a Lead Product Manager, you’ll manage Webflow’s infrastructure platform as a product and…
- Define and execute product vision and strategy for a shared core platform
- Define, build, and launch new ways for 3rd party developer to extend the product
- Work across product, engineering, design, and executive teams to successfully propel core platform initiatives forward and achieve internal adoption
- Define and build features that will increase developer efficiency and improve reliability and scalability of the platform
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as a Lead Product Manager if you:
- Have experience as a Product Manager leading product initiatives around developer platforms, developer ecosystems, developer tools, or other technical products with software developers as a user persona
- Can map and communicate how engineering system design decisions relate to customer, business, and company outcomes
- Have experience building products that scale in high-growth startup environments
- Possess deep technical knowledge around complex web applications architecture, APIs, or developer tools
- Proven ability to identify and reconcile misalignments across different product and engineering teams
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
To empower everyone to create for the web — and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
Our Core Behaviors
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Product Manager and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.