Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
As Director, Product Marketing, you'll become an expert on our product, our customers, the market and the competitive landscape. Webflow is stepping into its next phase of growth! You can help establish a strategic direction for the product, and impact the efforts of the entire marketing team.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco or US remote
As a Director, Product Marketing, you’ll …
- Lead a team of product marketers responsible for product positioning, go-to-market strategy and customer intelligence
- Grow and mentor the product marketing team, ensuring they are successful in both their roles and careers
- Partner with our product team to develop and implement a product go-to-market and roadmap strategy
- Evaluate and optimize team processes to improve efficiency and cross-functional collaboration
- Work cross-functionally with sales and growth teams to meet revenue and customer goals
- Develop an expert understanding of Webflow’s products, use cases, and the markets in which we compete — and voice those insights internally and externally
- Understand Webflow's product offerings and internal data, and conduct regular analyst reports on the competitive landscape to influence decisions regarding the roadmap and sales strategies
- Become an expert on our market, and lead efforts to surface strategic market opportunities
- Influence launch strategy; manage cross-functional collaboration with product and marketing teams for campaign success
- Develop and communicate Webflow’s value proposition through training and marketing materials that support lead-nurturing, conversion, and customer retention efforts
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as (a) Director, Product Marketing if you:
- Have experience hiring and managing teams of Product Marketing Managers
- Experience leading teams in positioning, pricing, segmentation, and packaging new and existing products into market
- Are able to operate independently across a set of cross-functional partners to build out new programs and initiatives
- Have a background in SaaS, B2B, and or design software industry, experience with targeting SMB/mid-market is a plus
- Have experience driving go to market strategies for platforms and/or ecosystems
- Work well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Are comfortable being the voice of a product — speaking at online and offline events and conferences
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Start with customers
- Practice extraordinary kindness
- Be radically candid
- Move intentionally fast
- Just fix it
- Lead by serving others
- Dream big
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Director, Product Marketing and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.