Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a Director, Sales Operations to serve as the operations partner to the VP of Sales and Customer Success, managers and the sales, success and partner team. This role is critical to enabling Webflow’s go to market to scale global revenue across our self-service engine and assisted sales motions. As an early member of the team, this is a unique opportunity to help define sales operations processes and sales strategy from the ground up.
About the role
- Location: US remote
As a Director of Sales Operations, you’ll …
- Work closely with the VP of Sales and Customer Success to define the global growth and resourcing investment strategy
- Help define, measure and iterate the sales teams goals, strategies, plans, policies, and business opportunities.
- Work cross-functionally with sales leadership, product and marketing to build and optimize the lead to close processes, expansion & renewal processes and how we evolve these as we grow
- Build, lead and optimize the entire sales enablement function at Webflow
- Produce qualitative and quantitative analysis of partner performance and explore new strategic channel opportunities
- Design, administrate, and rollout compensation plans
- Partner with adjacent groups like Finance & Business Operations, Accounting, Growth to build operational excellence and unlock find new business opportunities
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly.
And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the workweek) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as (a) Director of Sales Operations if you have:
- Managed projects and cross-functional programs related to sales operations
- Previous experience with working with leaders to create and lead strategic sales initiatives
- Experience working in SaaS and large scale companies with startups specifically in sales or business operations
- Experience working cross-functionally with marketing teams building and optimizing inbound and outbound lead funnels
- Knowledge of or interest in web design, development, or Webflow products
- Deep knowledge of partner programs and channel sales
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that meeting just 50% of a role’s requirements puts you in the running.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Start with customers
- Practice extraordinary kindness
- Be radically candid
- Move intentionally fast
- Just fix it
- Lead by serving others
- Dream big
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Director of Sales Operations and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application!
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.