Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
Reporting to our VP People, we’re looking for a Director of Talent to help us reach our vision by leading the way to recruit the best talent around the globe.
About the role
- Location: Remote
- Full time
As the Director, Talent, you’ll …
- Develop a vision and strategy for how Webflow will attract a high performing, diverse, and kind team as it scales from 175 to many multiples of that over time
- Optimize efficiency of our hiring efforts through data informed insights, partnerships, and feedback cycles with many company stakeholders (hiring managers, talent team, etc.)
- Lead hiring plan efforts, and use this plan to approve opening roles to forecast and meet hiring goals
- Create a top candidate experience from employer brand and candidate-centric web presence through programs that keep candidates excited and engaged with Webflow until hired
- Hire, develop, coach, and train talent team members for world-class engagement and performance in order to meet recruiting priorities
- Partner with other leaders on the People team to make sure there is a seamless transition from applicant to candidate to employee
- Manage relationships with external vendors such as independent consultants, search firms, and software tools
- Improve the overall candidate experience through proactive quantitative and qualitative feedback cycles
- Partner with executive search firms and CEO when hiring key company leaders
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly.
And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as Director, Talent if you:
- Have scaled and lead high performing talent teams at companies that move intentionally fast
- Are an experienced people manager who maintains a servant leadership mentality
- Are skilled at partnering with organizational leaders to develop hiring plans, understand business changes, and shifting priorities
- Love data and efficiency, and are able to build systems to manage both
- Deeply understand diversity, equity, and inclusion, and continuously explore and invest in structural changes that make Webflow a place where everyone can succeed and thrive
- Believe in the power of distributed teams, and have experience with global recruitment efforts
- Are a thoughtful, direct, and kind communicator, both verbal and written
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of a role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: To create a company where each team member can lead a fulfilling and impactful life.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Start with customers
- Practice extraordinary kindness
- Be radically candid
- Move intentionally fast
- Just fix it
- Lead by serving others
- Dream big
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with 100% coverage of health, dental, and vision plans and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Director and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application!
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.