Weave Support is the lifeblood of customer retention! Our support representatives go above and beyond to ensure that we attend to every detail of our customer’s needs in order to resolve issues in less time and with the utmost level of satisfaction. Not only does our support team tackle every call and message with a personalized approach, but they receive extensive amounts of training to become product experts and resolve concerns in a timely and efficient manner.
In this role, you will get to help our customers continually love Weave by being their superhero in answering the basics of how the Weave software works. We will train you on how to triage, direct, and manage customer requests for both product and technical software support. You will partner with your peers and other teams to resolve customer problems in a timely, efficient manner while providing superior customer service.
- Reports to the Software Support Manager
- This position can be Hybrid, In-Office, or Work-From-Home (within the state of Utah)
- Full-time positions only (40 working hours between 6am-6pm M-F)
What you will own
- Answer all incoming calls and quickly assess (within five minutes or less) if you can resolve their issue. If not, then using your knowledge and resources transfer to the right team to get the issue fully resolved
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, busy Customer / Tech Support team
- Ability to multi-task to drive an amazing customer experience that makes our customers smile
- Resolve issues with basic troubleshooting
- Save the day for our customers
What you will need to accomplish the job
- Minimum of 1 year of customer support phone experience
- Background and interest in technology: Must have solid computer skills, and the ability to adapt and learn technology quickly
- Experience working with browsers, spreadsheets, and text documents. Ability to troubleshoot and resolve basic customer issues
- Must be hungry to learn, caring towards others, and creative in your problem solving
What will make us love you
- Passionate about helping the customer. Must be positive, attentive and demonstrate the ability to do what's necessary to get the situation resolved
- Strong phone presence and excellent written and verbal communication skills as you will be communicating with customers through phone, chat and/or email channels
Weave is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome anyone who is hungry to learn, problem-solve and progress regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.