Weave is the all-in-one customer communication and engagement platform for small business. The first Utah company to join Y Combinator, Weave has set the bar for Utah startup achievement & work culture. In the past year, Weave has been included in the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies in America, and Glassdoor Best Places to Work.
At the core of Weave's growth are our people. We are passionate about providing an amazing workplace for accomplished people who demonstrate our core values: Stay Hungry, Care More, Think Creatively, Do the Right Thing, and the Customer is Everything. Don't believe us? Check out why our employees, their families, and our 20,000+ customers love Weave visit our website or head to our Instagram page @workatweave to see what our employees are up to.
What you will love about us
- Competitive Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance plans
- HSA that includes company contributions
- Flexible PTO and work schedules
- 401k with company match
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Mental health benefits for the whole family
- Maternity & paternity leave + new baby bonuses
- Brand new building with an onsite gym + salon
- Anniversary gifts
- Company holiday and summer events
Weave Support is the lifeblood of customer retention! Our support representatives go above and beyond to ensure that we attend to every detail of our customer’s needs in order to resolve issues in less time and with the utmost level of satisfaction. Not only does our support team tackle every call and message with a personalized approach, but they receive extensive amounts of training to become product experts and resolve concerns in a timely and efficient manner.
In this role, you will get to help our customers continually love Weave by being their superhero in answering the basics of how the Weave software works. We will train you on how to triage, direct, and manage customer requests for both product and technical software support. You will partner with your peers and other teams to resolve customer problems in a timely, efficient manner while providing superior customer service.
- Reports to the Software Support Manager
- This position can be Hybrid, In-Office, or Remote (within UT)
- FULL Time positions only (40 working hours between 6am-6pm M-F)
What you will own
- Answer all incoming calls and quickly assess (within five minutes or less) if you can resolve their issue. If not, then using your knowledge and resources transfer to the right team to get the issue fully resolved
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, busy Customer / Tech Support team
- Ability to multi-task to drive an amazing customer experience that makes our customers smile
- Resolve issues with basic troubleshooting
- Save the day for our customers
What you will need to accomplish the job
- Minimum of 1 year of customer support phone experience
- Background and interest in technology: Must have solid computer skills, and the ability to adapt and learn technology quickly
- Experience working with browsers, spreadsheets, and text documents. Ability to troubleshoot and resolve basic customer issues
- Must be hungry to learn, caring towards others, and creative in your problem solving
What will make us love you
- Passionate about helping the customer. Must be positive, attentive and demonstrate the ability to do what's necessary to get the situation resolved
- Strong phone presence and excellent written and verbal communication skills as you will be communicating with customers through phone, chat and/or email channels
Weave is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome anyone who is hungry to learn, problem-solve and progress regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.