Weave is the all-in-one customer communication and engagement platform for small business. The first Utah company to join Y Combinator, Weave has set the bar for Utah startup achievement & work culture. In the past year, Weave has been included in the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies in America, and Glassdoor Best Places to Work.
At the core of Weave's growth are our people. We are passionate about providing an amazing workplace for accomplished people who demonstrate our core values: Stay Hungry, Care More, Think Creatively, Do the Right Thing, and the Customer is Everything. Don't believe us? Check out why our employees, their families, and our 20,000+ customers love Weave visit our website or head to our Instagram page @workatweave to see what our employees are up to.
What You Will Love About Us
- Competitive Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance plans
- HSA that includes company contributions
- Flexible PTO and work schedules
- 401k with company match
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Mental health benefits for the whole family
- Maternity & paternity leave + new baby bonuses
- Brand new building with an onsite gym + salon
- Anniversary gifts
- Company holiday and summer events
The Corporate Strategy team is integral in identifying new market growth areas and internal optimization. With this two-pronged approach, we can drive the business forward. This role will oversee strategy used to move the business forward and identify growth opportunities and discover ways to achieve company objectives, while working alongside the business owners.
- This position will be hybrid remote/in office
- Reports to: Brett White, COO & President
What You Will Own (Responsibilities)
- Identify new markets, conduct initial research and help align resources across Weave.
- Analyze internal business practices, providing executive-level recommendations on how we can improve & optimize.
- Lead and support the Strategy team to navigate critical projects (both external growth and internal processes)
- Help support all aspects of large-scale and complex work-streams including: conceptualizing project scope, timelines, and dependencies; tracking and reporting of key milestones; and engaging/influencing project stakeholders
- Discover and document existing processes with the goal of determining bottle-necks to providing effective operations
- Develop a framework to establish various KPIs to drive continuous process and service improvement
- Help determine best usage of identified business opportunities to drive business incentives and rewards including ROI scenarios for new or changes to service offerings
- Conduct primary and secondary research to define complex business problems and develop both tactical and strategic solutions
- Prepare and deliver persuasive, data-driven arguments and presentations to senior management to allow for informed strategic decision-making
What You Will Need to Accomplish the Job (minimum qualifications- education, experience, certifications, skills)
- 15+ years of experience in management consulting, investment banking or corporate strategy.
- 7+ years leadership experience
- Undergraduate degree required, preferably in a quantitative field. Master’s Degree preferred
What Will Make Us Love You (preferred qualifications- including personality traits)
- We are seeking a candidate with a strong strategic mindset and entrepreneurial spirit, with proven experience in management consulting, investment banking, or corporate strategy
- Strong analytical, strategic thinking, and problem-solving skills with the ability to define complex business problems, synthesize data, and provide and execute tactical and strategic solutions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, both independently and as part of a team, and under strict and changing deadlines
- Strong project management, organizational, communication, and analytical skills
- Ability to lead out a team and company on strategy
- Ability to influence business leaders
Weave is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome anyone who is hungry to learn, problem-solve and progress regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.