Weave is the all-in-one customer communication and engagement platform for small business. The first Utah company to join Y Combinator, Weave has set the bar for Utah startup achievement & work culture. In the past year, Weave has been included in the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies in America, and Glassdoor Best Places to Work.
At the core of Weave's growth are our people. We are passionate about providing an amazing workplace for accomplished people who demonstrate our core values: Stay Hungry, Care More, Think Creatively, Do the Right Thing, and the Customer is Everything. Don't believe us? Check out why our employees, their families, and our 20,000+ customers love Weave visit our website or head to our Instagram page @workatweave to see what our employees are up to.
What You Will Love About Us
- Competitive Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance plans
- HSA that includes company contributions
- Flexible PTO and work schedules
- 401k with company match
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Mental health benefits for the whole family
- Maternity & paternity leave + new baby bonuses
- Brand new building with an onsite gym + salon
- Anniversary gifts
- Company holiday and summer events
Our FP&A team bridges the gap between accounting and the broader business. We are responsible for ensuring the financial success of the company by understanding our business and financial objectives and helping our leaders to execute on them. Through our partnership with business leaders, we are able to plan effectively and accurately in critical budgeting and resource allocation decisions. Our team gives an opportunity to work with data systems to provide the best insights and forecast practices. The team aims at maintaining rolling forecast and annual budget models, consolidated reporting, and variance analyses to identify trends, risks, and opportunities, and recommended paths forward.
The Head of Investor Relations is responsible for ensuring the company is appropriately and strategically positioned with analysts, investors, and all stakeholders. The holder of this job reports directly to the CFO, and is responsible for creating the appropriate strategy, framework, and tactics, as well as for providing a very compelling investor relations roadmap.
- This position will be hybrid/ in office
- Reports to: CFO
What You Will Own
- Ability to maintain proper Investor Relations (IR) plan and upgrade as per requirement.
- Comprehensive and competitive analysis of different financial models/financial tools/metrics, etc.
- Monitoring performance and result-oriented metrics daily/weekly/monthly/ quarterly.
- Identifying the different classes of shareholders and presenting them according to their requirements.
- Detecting the ongoing operational changes in the organizations and tracking them through ongoing contacts with management and conveying properly with the investors.
- Building training and development programs with company spokespersons at a regular interval.
- Create and maintain press releases, presentations, and other communication documents of organization-related, earnings-related, and strategies for the brokers, analysts, institutional investors.
- Review analyst reports and be summarized to pass them to the top-level management.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the investment community.
- Ensure the ‘Investor Relations (IR)’ section on the company website is kept up to date.
- Arrange conferences, roadshows, earnings transcript calls, and investor interactions whenever required.
- Regularly track investors’ perception and query, conveying the same to the management, and resolving any issue if they arise.
- After any earnings release or publications of financial results, providing necessary feedback from the investment community is required to convey to the top-level management. In case of any differences in opinion, it is the duty of Investor Relations (IR) to remove the ambiguity between the management and investment groups.
- Provide executive management clear views of the investment community.
What You Will Need to Accomplish the Job
- 10+ years experience within investor relations
- Graduate degree in finance/accounting
- MBA (Finance) or Masters in Commerce preferred
What Will Make Us Love You (preferred qualifications)
- One should have the ability to collect information from top-level management and have the desired skill of listening to management’s commentary
- Strong investment and financial knowledge
- Ability to have strong relationships within the business
- Ability to carefully manage relationships outside the company in the equity research and investor community.
- Strong understanding of SEC laws and securities disclosure requirements, as well as filing requirements
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the capital markets, as well as a thorough understanding of key metrics for companies in the industry
- Intimately familiar with financial modeling techniques and valuation methods used by analysts and investors
- A strong understanding of macroeconomics, capital markets trends, competitor activities, industry dynamics, and customer trends
- A professional who is also entrepreneurial, and has a client-minded focus
- Must be able to perform in a high-pressure environment, and be able to meet tight deadline
Weave is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome anyone who is hungry to learn, problem-solve and progress regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.