Weave is the all-in-one customer communication and engagement platform for small business. The first Utah company to join Y Combinator, Weave has set the bar for Utah startup achievement & work culture. In the past year, Weave has been included in the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies in America, and Glassdoor Best Places to Work.
At the core of Weave's growth are our people. We are passionate about providing an amazing workplace for accomplished people who demonstrate our core values: Stay Hungry, Care More, Think Creatively, Do the Right Thing, and the Customer is Everything. Don't believe us? Check out why our employees, their families, and our 20,000+ customers love Weave visit our website or head to our Instagram page @workatweave to see what our employees are up to.
What You Will Love About Us
- Competitive Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance plans
- HSA that includes company contributions
- Flexible PTO and work schedules
- 401k with company match
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Maternity & paternity leave + new baby bonuses
- Brand new building with an onsite gym
- Onsite salon- free haircuts!
- Anniversary gifts
- Company holiday and summer events
- We believe in diversity and inclusion! Join one of our Peer Resource Groups
Weave’s FP&A team bridges the gap between accounting and the broader business. We are responsible for ensuring the financial success of the company by understanding our business and financial objectives and helping our leaders to execute on them. Through our partnership with business leaders, we are able to plan effectively and accurately in critical budgeting and resource allocation decisions. Our team gives an opportunity to work with data systems to provide the best insights and forecast practices. The team aims at maintaining rolling forecast and annual budget models, consolidated reporting, and variance analyses to identify trends, risks, and opportunities, and recommended paths forward.
Our Finance team is looking for a driven Sr. Financial Analyst to help scale our FP&A team, plan for the future, and analyze the past. You will play a key role in helping establish plans that align our operations with our corporate strategy and drive business performance. This position will support executive leaders throughout the organization.
This position will be a hybrid role (remote/in office) reporting to the VP of FP&A.
What You Will Own
- Managing clear and cohesive operational and financial plans that are well understood by the business and leadership.
- A sound understanding of the drivers of the business and business activities captured within the forecast models and operating plans.
- The business actively looks to you to provide meaningful financial and operational insight through standard reporting and ad hoc projects. .
- The reports you deliver and analyses performed are meaningful to the business; they understand how they are performing and are enabled with information to make informed decisions.
- Variances are well understood and forecasts are living and reflect the most current information available.
- Executing at a high level and helping others on the team execute and grow.
- Finding joy in the opportunities and stress that come with growth.
What You Will Need to Accomplish the Job
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Finance or Accounting Degree preferred)
- 6+ years of experience in accounting or finance, 2 year of FP&A experience preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (including pivot tables)
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial analysis and financial modeling
- Ability to work under pressure of multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload and manage changes in direction of the company
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to connect with people
- Understanding of forecasting tools, Adaptive experience preferred
- Ability to adapt quickly as projects and ad-hoc requests arise or shifts in direction occur.
- Desire to work in a team environment
What Will Make Us Love You
- CPA or CMA
- Experience with Adaptive Insights
- Presentation building skills
- A desire to learn and grow matched with a deep sense of ownership and work quality
Weave is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome anyone who is hungry to learn, problem-solve and progress regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.