Weave is the all-in-one customer communication and engagement platform for small business. The first Utah company to join Y Combinator, Weave has set the bar for Utah startup achievement & work culture. In the past year, Weave has been included in the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies in America, and Glassdoor Best Places to Work.
At the core of Weave's growth are our people. We are passionate about providing an amazing workplace for accomplished people who demonstrate our core values: Stay Hungry, Care More, Think Creatively, Do the Right Thing, and the Customer is Everything. Don't believe us? Check out why our employees, their families, and our 20,000+ customers love Weave visit our website or head to our Instagram page @workatweave to see what our employees are up to.
What you will love about us
- Competitive Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance plans
- HSA that includes company contributions
- Flexible PTO and work schedules
- 401k with company match
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Mental health benefits for the whole family
- Maternity & paternity leave + new baby bonuses
- Brand new building with an onsite gym + salon
- Anniversary gifts
- Company holiday and summer events
Our sales team is full of competitive and intelligent people who are passionate about helping small businesses attract, engage, and retain customers. We create opportunities for Weave to grow, not only in our current verticals but continue to explore new industries that would benefit from our platform. Our quick sales cycle allows you to interact with more customers in your vertical (Dental, Medical, Veterinary, Home Services, etc.) who call our product a “game-changer.” This team leads and encourages the best out of each other. We give feedback, take feedback, and want people who take initiative to reach their goals. We care about each other and thrive on seeing others succeed.
A full sales cycle Account Executive will manage the entire sales cycle from the time they are given a lead, to the closing of that lead. They will be responsible for the value they extract from the leads they are given. Full Sales Cycle Account Executives will be responsible for developing additional pipelines in asking for referrals from the current leads they are assigned and will be responsible for prospecting into their signed customer’s pipelines for expansion opportunities.
- Hybrid position: MTW in office, Th/F optional
- Reports to Director of Sales
What You Will Own
- Manage the entire sales cycle from calling an assigned lead to closing that deal
- Create new sales opportunities by asking for referrals
- Develop new accounts, help to maintain and extend existing accounts within Account Executive’s pipeline
- Negotiate agreements to keep organized and detailed records of sales and data
- Use Salesforce to maintain detailed records and reports
- Establish methods to articulate and sell all Weave products & services
- Participate in regular company and office meetings to share AE progress, identify blockers and drive resolution
What You Will Need to Accomplish the Job
- 2 years of prior sales experience
- Proficient with Salesforce, calling tools and Gong
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
What Will Make Us Love You
- Proven success in prospecting new markets and closing new business
- Track record of consistently meeting or exceeding quota
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Weave is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome anyone who is hungry to learn, problem-solve and progress regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.