Weave is the all-in-one customer communication and engagement platform for small business. The first Utah company to join Y Combinator, Weave has set the bar for Utah startup achievement & work culture. In the past year, Weave has been included in the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies in America, and Glassdoor Best Places to Work.
At the core of Weave's growth are our people. We are passionate about providing an amazing workplace for accomplished people who demonstrate our core values: Stay Hungry, Care More, Think Creatively, Do the Right Thing, and the Customer is Everything. Don't believe us? Check out why our employees, their families, and our 20,000+ customers love Weave visit our website or head to our Instagram page @workatweave to see what our employees are up to.
What you will love about us
- Medical benefits cover General Insurance/Accidental/Term
- Reimbursement for phone, internet and gym
- Flexible PTO and work schedules (Over & above Casual/ Paid Leaves)
- Parental PTO- best in the industry!
- Weave’s in-house coaching initiative
- We believe in diversity and inclusion! Join one of our Peer Resource Groups
- People, not Employees Culture
***THIS ROLE WILL BE IN OUR INDIA OFFICE WHICH IS IN NOIDA/INDIA AND WE ALSO ALLOW THE ABILITY TO WORK REMOTE FROM ANYWHERE IN INDIA***
This position is responsible for:
- Meeting with project managers to determine CRM needs.
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
- Creating timelines and development goals.
- Unit testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Writing documents with the technical details for the work done.
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
What you will own
- Acts as a technical member of the project team, development of the assigned tasks.
- Serves as the software developer responsible for the development of various requirements assigned in JIRA.
- Completion of assigned tasks within the defined timeline maintaining the quality.
- Uses technical skills and tools to develop the specified requirements.
What you will need to accomplish the job
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience working directly with technology or interfacing with technology with working on moderate to complex projects
- Working directly with Salesforce Sales Cloud is a plus
- Development of specified requirements using Apex, Visualforce, Flows, Lightning Flows, Batch Apex, triggers, SOQL, Workflow Rules, Validation Rules etc.
- Agile or agile-variant software development methodologies
- Familiar with various software development methodologies such as Agile, SCRUM
- Strong ability to think through workflows and the characteristics that make each workflow different
- Proven ability to prioritize work by dividing time, attention and effort between assigned workload and on-going support tasks
- Proven ability to easily adapt to changes in processes, procedures and priorities
What will make us love you
- Excellent communicator - Ability to communicate verbally and in technical writing to all levels of the organization in a proactive, contextually appropriate manner
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Execute root cause analysis of systems and data issues
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent understanding of business process