Weave is the all-in-one customer communication and engagement platform for small business. The first Utah company to join Y Combinator, Weave has set the bar for Utah startup achievement & work culture. In the past year, Weave has been included in the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies in America, and Glassdoor Best Places to Work.
At the core of Weave's growth are our people. We are passionate about providing an amazing workplace for accomplished people who demonstrate our core values: Hungry, Creative, and Caring. Don't believe us? Check out why our employees, their families, and our 20,000+ customers love Weave visit our website or head to our Instagram page @workatweave to see what our employees are up to.
What you will love about us
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance- we cover 75%!
- Flexible PTO and work schedules
- Free haircuts at our onsite salon
- Parental leave + baby benefits! House cleanings, meals, and one year of free diapers provided
- Brand new building including a huge onsite gym
- 401k with company match
- People, not Employees Culture
- Commuter benefits (UTA Pass)
- Company holiday and summer events
- Weave’s in-house coaching initiative
- We believe in diversity and inclusion! Join one of our Peer Resource Groups
The Training team is seeking a driven and proactive individual to develop a comprehensive internal knowledge management program and process that enables employees on Weave products and internal processes so they can better perform the responsibilities of their job.
In this role, you will focus on delivering the best possible internal self-service knowledge resources and assets. You will be responsible for the internal knowledge management strategy, knowledge base management and optimization, and content development. You will act as an advocate and champion of internal knowledge across the organization and partner closely with training and enablement partners to help them develop clear and consumable content.
What you will own
- Contribute to the overall strategy for all internal knowledge at Weave with a focus on identifying and resolving inefficient processes and practices, consolidating and streamlining systems, and recognizing opportunities to improve the employee experience.
- Manage the designated internal knowledge base and reference library, including content creation and taxonomy, site maintenance, integrations and permissions, and employee feedback loop, ensuring ease of use, accuracy, and scalability.
- Leverage product and employee data to identify content needs and create internal assets (Lessonlys, articles, videos, etc.) in partnership with department SMEs and training team content creators.
- Lead an ad hoc, cross-functional team of enablement and training partners to create powerful, easy-to-understand content by providing an intuitive process, best practice guides, content standards, and regular feedback.
- Oversee the internal product release enablement process including creating release notes, online courses, and coordinating live training sessions and other enablement events.
- Identify live training needs with internal teams and coordinate and collaborate with live training specialists on session content
- Ensure a smooth workflow and coordination between the designated internal knowledge base and other employee knowledge bases and technology platforms.
- Develop an internal feedback loop between internal teams and SMEs to ensure content is relevant, accurate, and optimized
- Partner with SMEs to migrate and consolidate content from other sources (like Google docs) to designated internal knowledge base.
What you will need to accomplish the job (Qualifications)
- 3+ years of experience in content management, training, customer education or marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent project management and presentation skills.
- Exceptional ability to work cross-functionally and gain buy in from internal partners.
- Proven content development skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, growth-driven company.
- A high-level of creativity, flexibility, and ability to drive change across a variety of teams and internal environments.
What will make us love you (Preferred Qualifications)
- Experience working in a SaaS environment.
- Experience with knowledge management or help center platforms.