Weave is the all-in-one customer communication and engagement platform for small business. The first Utah company to join Y Combinator, Weave has set the bar for Utah startup achievement & work culture. In the past year, Weave has been included in the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies in America, and Glassdoor Best Places to Work.
At the core of Weave's growth are our people. We are passionate about providing an amazing workplace for accomplished people who demonstrate our core values: Hungry, Creative, and Caring. Don't believe us? Check out why our employees, their families, and our 20,000+ customers love Weave visit our website or head to our Instagram page @workatweave to see what our employees are up to.
What you will love about us
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance- we cover 75%!
- Flexible PTO and work schedules
- Free haircuts at our onsite salon
- Parental leave + baby benefits! House cleanings, meals, and one year of free diapers provided
- Brand new building including a huge onsite gym
- 401k with company match
- People, not Employees Culture
- Commuter benefits (UTA Pass)
- Company holiday and summer events
- Weave’s in-house coaching initiative
- We believe in diversity and inclusion! Join one of our Peer Resource Groups
The Sales Operations Sr Analyst is a critical role that will assist in traditional Sales Operations functions, such as sales process definition, go-to-market strategy execution, forecasting, reporting, compensation modeling, CRM operations, and data quality within a high velocity sales organization. This role will focus on executing against sales strategies from the CRO and VP of RevOps, which will entail scoping projects, identifying collaborators, project management, and analysis of key results. This role will work closely with our Sales, RevOps, and Salesforce teams, and will require effective analytical, consulting and project management skills.
The role will work frequently within Salesforce CRM, so familiarity with that platform is critical, including understanding process flows, data quality, requirement design, and user testing. Understanding how Sales, SDRs, Customer Success, etc., use CRM is also critical.
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced organization. You should understand sales process and deal cycles and have previous experience implementing sales tools from the business/enablement perspective. You are incredibly organized, analytical and quality-minded, but can zoom out and direct activities that align to the overall organization on a macro level.
- Experience with Sales Operations in fast-growth SaaS companies is critical, including introducing new processes, policies, etc., to an organization that has previously not had such structure.
- Project management and change management are critical to execute against new Sales strategies
- Ability to product models for headcount planning, compensation design scenarios (with help from Finance), and doing so quickly is key
- Driving implementation, ongoing effectiveness audits, and governance for all sales tools
- Developing deep cross-functional relationships and synthesizing the needs of various departments
- Producing reporting and communications relating to key activities
- Being both a project manager and a project doer – stepping in where needed to get things done
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7 years of total experience with 2+ years recent experience providing operational support to Sales teams in a SaaS environment, and project management experience
- Sales operations experience
- Experience with a wide range of SaaS sales tools
- Attention to detail and excellent project management skills
- SDR or AE experience a plus