Weave is the all-in-one customer communication and engagement platform for small business. The first Utah company to join Y Combinator, Weave has set the bar for Utah startup achievement & work culture. In the past year, Weave has been included in the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies in America, and Glassdoor Best Places to Work.
At the core of Weave's growth are our people. We are passionate about providing an amazing workplace for accomplished people who demonstrate our core values: Hungry, Creative, and Caring. Don't believe us? Check out why our employees, their families, and our 20,000+ customers love Weave visit our website or head to our Instagram page @workatweave to see what our employees are up to.
What you will love about us
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance- we cover 75%!
- Flexible PTO and work schedules
- Free haircuts at our onsite salon
- Parental leave + baby benefits! House cleanings, meals, and one year of free diapers provided
- Brand new building including a huge onsite gym
- 401k with company match
- People, not Employees Culture
- Commuter benefits (UTA Pass)
- Company holiday and summer events
- Weave’s in-house coaching initiative
- We believe in diversity and inclusion! Join one of our Peer Resource Groups
What you will own:
Weave is looking for a SaaS Product Pricing Director to join our Revenue Operations team. The role will be responsible for shaping the offer and pricing strategies of the current Weave product portfolio, including bringing new products to market (New product introduction), conducting competitive pricing research, guiding executive pricing strategy discussions, researching vertical pricing differences, conducting feature / functionality testing, etc. This person will play a key role in understanding customer needs, market trends, and competitor landscape to come up with a pricing portfolio strategy that leads to market expansion and long-term revenue growth of the company. The role is highly cross-functional working closely with Product Management, Sales, RevOps, Marketing, and Finance for development and implementation of pricing & packaging strategies.
- Work closely with Product Management and Product Marketing Insights team to build a strong understanding of our products’ value proposition and develop a coherent pricing and packaging strategy for the portfolio
- Performs or collaborates with Marketing Insights team for customer and market research (including conjoint, MaxDiff, TURF studies), analyzes results, formulates and presents strategic recommendations to drive New Product Introductions, vertical price elasticity, pricing and packaging recommendations, etc.
- Forms hypotheses, builds financial models and presents business cases for new initiatives
- Designs and pilots new offerings; create standard business models from successful pilots
- Collaborate cross-functionally (Product, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Professional Services, Support, Finance, IT etc.) to implement the strategies
- Monitor product performance, trends across portfolio, and market intelligence to derive insights and identify opportunities for evolving the product offering
What you will need to accomplish the job:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in NPI, pricing and packaging, product management, or management consulting with SaaS pricing experience
- Deep experience conducting pricing research including conjoint analysis, interviews, surveys, focus groups etc. Experience with survey, data visualization and analytics software and programming languages such as Sawtooth, Tableau, SAS, R and Python, or similar, is required.
- Ability to conduct fact-based market analysis, build clear and concise presentations, and communicate effectively
- Desire to be part of a highly collaborative, high performance team
- Mastery of reporting and productivity tools (e.g. PowerPoint and Excel)
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Marketing, Business or an equivalent; MBA preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills required
What will make us love you:
- Sound understanding of SaaS software business models
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a lot of ambiguity
- Self-starter able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Team player possessing critical thinking and problem-solving skills with a passion for data and analysis
- Proven success working on cross-functional teams and communicating with leadership across various departments; high levels of executive presence
- Ability to clearly communicate and represent data verbally and via presentation and to tailor the message for target audiences
- Extreme attention to detail