***THIS ROLE WILL BE IN OUR INDIA OFFICE WHICH WILL BE IN NOIDA/INDIA***
Weave supports small business owners by providing an all-in-one platform to help them communicate with, and grow their customer base. With Weave’s complete business toolbox, small businesses can streamline all their communication, payments and marketing - all from one place - and continually provide a phenomenal customer experience.
At the core of Weave’s growth are our people. We are passionate about providing an amazing workplace for talented people who demonstrate our core values: Hungry, Creative, and Caring. In 2019, Weave received several significant awards, including the Fortune 100 Best Companies, Forbes Cloud 100, and Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies.
Don’t believe us? Check out why our employees, their families, and our 15,000+ customers love Weave - Our Story OR head to our Instagram page @workatweave to see what our employees are up to.
What you will be doing as an IT Technician at Weave:
- Build out our first IT program in India!
- Purchase, configure, and distribute computers to new employees
- Configure accounts and oversee the execution of role based access
- You’ll be the first point of contact for the help desk, responding to, troubleshooting, and solving issues as they arise
- Repair or replace damaged hardware
- Administer profiles and policies via MDM
- Perform tests on new hardware and software
- Define software, hardware and network requirements
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering or related field, preferred
- Several years of experience in a similar role
- Experience with tools such as bash scripting, python, SAML, Okta, and Gsuite
- Proficient supporting MacOS and Windows
- Proficient with imaging tools and practices in Windows and MacOS
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Familiar with concepts around MDM