Weave supports small business owners by providing an all-in-one platform to help them communicate with, and grow their customer base. With Weave’s complete business toolbox, small businesses can streamline their communication, payments and marketing - all from one place - and continually provide a phenomenal customer experience.
At the core of Weave’s growth are our people. We are passionate about providing an amazing workplace for talented people who demonstrate our core values: Hungry, Creative, and Caring. In 2019, Weave received several significant awards, including the Fortune 100 Best Companies, Forbes Cloud 100, and Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies.
As a marketing team at Weave, we seek to be the best marketing team in tech. The Marketing Insights team is a big contributor to that goal by enabling us to have the data we need to best message and position our product.
We also support product, finance, and sales to be informed with research, data, and insights before making any large business decisions. Through data, we reach conclusions and insights that will power decision making across the organization.
- Research identified new markets for potential expansion, focusing on
- Product comparison & gaps to be filled
- Pain points
- Players in the space
- Conduct competitive analysis
- Provide product insights for company differentiation
- Develop competitive intelligence documentation and support for sales
- Identify strategies for positioning and extending market reach
- Research current markets
- Uncover opportunities to deepen our penetration, utilizing customer & market data
- Collaborate with Vertical Marketing Managers to develop campaign strategies
- Analyze data and provide market and product insights for collaborating with Product Marketing Managers on go-to market strategies
- Collect customer data for feedback on product functionality and metrics, working closely with Product Managers
- Create content to enable sales to better differentiate our product offerings and collaborate with Sales Ops to deliver on training
- Design and generate weekly and monthly reports based on historical sales, market trends, seasonality and promotions to support decision-making
- Work with Domo, Salesforce, Marketo, Google Analytics, Qualtrics
- Excellent communication, project management and interpersonal skills (especially when it comes to storytelling from data)
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Proven ability to relate results to company's business objectives
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Highly motivated self-starter, looking for problems to solve
- 2-4 years of experience in Marketing, Sales Enablement, Data Analytics, or Business Operations
- Able to assess multiple data sources and accurately reach conclusions in an effort to paint a more holistic picture of our business and markets
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Flexible PTO
- Family Friendly (Family activities)
- New Office with Amenities
- Generous Maternity/Paternity Policy
- Commuter Benefits (UTA Pass)
- Flexible Schedules (currently working from home due to Covid-19)
- Weave’s in-house Coaching Initiative: Help clarify goals, gain self-awareness, commit to action steps, etc.
- Career Growth Opportunities (in hyper-growth company)