Weave supports small business owners by providing an all-in-one platform to help them communicate with, and grow their customer base. With Weave’s complete business toolbox, small businesses can streamline all their communication, payments and marketing - all from one place - and continually provide a phenomenal customer experience.
At the core of Weave’s growth are our people. We are passionate about providing an amazing workplace for talented people who demonstrate our core values: Hungry, Creative, and Caring. In 2019, Weave received several significant awards, including the Fortune 100 Best Companies, Forbes Cloud 100, and Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies.
Don’t believe us? Check out why our employees, their families, and our 13,000+ customers love Weave - Our Story OR head to our Instagram page @workatweave to see what our employees are up to.
The role of an Onboarder is to help each customer successfully implement the Weave platform during the onboarding process. Onboarders are responsible for managing the relationship with each customer while ensuring a high quality and timely implementation. Each Onboarder has a portfolio of customers in various stages of the implementation process and is required to prioritize, balance and manage both planned and unplanned work. A positive experience during the implementation process is critical to a customer’s long-term success and Weave is committed to finding the right people to make that happen.
- Develop and manage relationships with customers throughout the implementation process.
- Manage a portfolio of customers in various stages of implementation.
- Act as the project manager/point contact for each customer.
- Keep the customer informed throughout the process and set clear expectations.
- Teach and train customers how to maximize the value of the Weave platform.
- Provide a five-star customer experience with each customer.
- Triage, troubleshoot and prioritize issues as they arise during implementation.
- Coordinate with adjacent teams on all tasks related to onboarding.
- Utilize reports and data from various systems to help guide decision-making and manage your portfolio of customers.
- 2 years of project management or implementation experience, working in a customer-facing role.
- Critical thinking and advanced problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, KPI-driven environment.
- Ability to prioritize and manage a pipeline of projects.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (ability to articulate complex content with a simplified explanation).
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Ability to work 40 hours per week onsite.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Short & long term disability
- Flexible time-off
- Best maternity & paternity policy in Utah
- Commuter benefits (UTA Pass)
- Weave’s in-house coaching initiative: Help clarify goals, gain self-awareness, commit to action steps, etc.