Weave supports small business owners by providing an all-in-one platform to help them communicate with, and grow their customer base. With Weave’s complete business toolbox, small businesses can streamline all their communication, payments and marketing - all from one place - and continually provide a phenomenal customer experience.
At the core of Weave’s growth are our people. We are passionate about providing an amazing workplace for talented people who demonstrate our core values: Hungry, Creative, and Caring. In 2019, Weave received several significant awards, including the Fortune 100 Best Companies, Forbes Cloud 100, and Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies.Don’t believe us? Check out why our employees, their families, and our 13,000+ customers love Weave - Our Story OR head to our Instagram page @workatweave to see what our employees are up to.
We’re looking for a Senior Director of FP&A that has at least two years' experience in leading a crucial FP&A leadership function within publicly traded companies. In this position you will work closely with Weave’s VP of Finance and its Senior FP&A leader to develop the team and implement well-thought out company practices and accounting policies. This is a great role for someone who is a self-starter, enjoys a fast-paced environment, is excited to build processes and a team, enjoys interacting across various departmental executive teams, and has strong analytical and communication skills.
- Develop a best-in-class business partnering function, where department leaders are empowered to make critical budgeting and resource allocation decisions, and lead the FP&A team in its implementation
- Serve as a mentor to the FP&A team Lead
- Work with data systems like Domo and Adaptive Insights to provide the Company with the best insights and forecast practices
- Help lead a team to maintaining rolling forecast and annual budget models, consolidated reporting, and variance analyses to identify trends, risks and opportunities, and recommended paths forward
- Contribute insightful commentary to support monthly performance announcements
- Work closely with accounting to close monthly financials accurately and on a timely basis
- Establish and cultivate strong partnerships throughout Weave
- Support finance leadership with special projects and ad hoc analyses
- Evaluate opportunities for scale and growth and implement ways to drive efficiency and automation
- Work with the team to build best in class communications in a public offering forum
- Master’s degree in finance, accounting, or a qualitative discipline
- 5+ years FP&A experience, minimum of 2 year experience working as an FP&A lead for an organization such as a public company
- AOC 606 experience
- People management experience required
- Highly inquisitive, with a strong attention to detail
- Strong Excel modeling and Powerpoint presentation skills
- Experience modeling in and maintaining Adaptive Insights required
- Outstanding communication skills (oral and written)
- Positive attitude with a willingness to go above and beyond when needed
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Short & long term disability
- Flexible time-off
- Free Haircuts (Onsite Salon)
- Best maternity & paternity policy in Utah
- Commuter benefits (UTA Pass)
- Weave’s in-house coaching initiative: Help clarify goals, gain self-awareness, commit to action steps, etc.