Weave supports small business owners by providing an all-in-one platform to help them communicate with, and grow their customer base. With Weave’s complete business toolbox, small businesses can streamline their communication, payments and marketing - all from one place - and continually provide a phenomenal customer experience.
At the core of Weave’s growth are our people. We are passionate about providing an amazing workplace for talented people who demonstrate our core values: Hungry, Creative, and Caring. In 2019, Weave received several significant awards, including the Fortune 100 Best Companies, Forbes Cloud 100, and Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies.
Don’t believe us? Check out why our employees, their families, and our 13,000+ customers love Weave - Our Story OR head to our Instagram page @workatweave to see what our employees are up to.
Weave is a product led company with tight product market fit and an amazing customer-focused culture. The product team at Weave operates in the Spotify development model and each product manager is expected to lead their team through the different stages of product development; Think It, Build It, Ship It, and Tweak It. We strive for high autonomy and high alignment through clear goals and OKRs and tight collaboration with engineering, support, product marketing, sales and customer success.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planners
- Flexible PTO
- Family Friendly (Family activities)
- New office with amenities
- Free Haircuts (Onsite Salon)
- Generous maternity/paternity policy
- Commuter benefits (UTA Pass)
- Flexible schedules (currently working from home due to Covid-19)
- Weave’s in-house coaching initiative: Help clarify goals, gain self-awareness, commit to action steps, etc.
- Career growth opportunities in hyper-growth company
Weave is a product led company with tight product market fit and an amazing customer-focused culture. The Product Team at Weave operates in a development model where each product manager is expected to lead their team through the different stages of product development; Think It, Build It, Ship It, and Tweak It. We strive for high autonomy and high alignment through clear goals, OKRs and tight collaboration with engineering, support, product marketing, sales and customer success.
The Analytics Product Manager will lead a team tasked with creating actionable reports that Weave’s customers can use to be more efficient and increase the ROI they get by using Weave. You’ll need to live and breathe the metrics that our customers use to measure their own success and find ways using the customer data we have to surface insights and present actions Weave customers can take to improve their bottom line.
The right candidate will have experience pulling together customer and stakeholder feedback and working closely with a development team to identify and build solutions that delight the customer while impacting their business. They must understand their role in driving value, usability, feasibility, and business viability.
- Working with Product and Engineering leadership to define the vision for Weave’s analytics offerings, and then rallying a team to work towards that vision.
- Understanding the different personas that utilize Weave reports and delivering value that fulfills their unique needs
- Owning the creation of global level analytics dashboards for Weave customers
- Collaborating with product squads to create actionable analytics and reports for the features they own
- Conducting regular customer research sessions for discovery, solution assessment, prototype testing and general feedback
- Working closely with designers and engineers to deliver great experiences to our customers
- Defining measurable outcomes and maintaining focus on those outcomes throughout the execution of the roadmap
- Owning the quality and testing of each product and feature your team releases
- A deep understanding of analytics and measuring success
- A strong desire to work at to work at Weave specifically, because you are interested in our products, what we are working on, and who you will be working with
- A track record of achievements in your past roles and companies
- Demonstrated history of delighting the customer in hard to copy, margin enhancing ways
- Ability to remove ambiguity and distill what matters and what doesn’t
- Experience developing and maintaining a strategy for your team to guide which opportunities to pursue
- Someone who understands the importance of storytelling in the product development process
- A sense of humor
- 3-5 years of product management experience (SaaS experience highly preferred)
- Analytics product management experience is not required, but a huge plus
- Experience building products for small business owners.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead and work on a collaborative, cross department team
- Experience with Kanban, Scrum, and/or other project management processes
- Experience with Linear or similar project management tools
- Experience using flow charts to map out customer journeys or UX flows
- A Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent work experience plus a track record of high performance in current/previous roles
- Experience with Invision, Pendo, and Domo also a plus