Weave supports small business owners by providing an all-in-one platform to help them communicate with, and grow their customer base. With Weave’s complete business toolbox, small businesses can streamline their communication, payments and marketing - all from one place - and continually provide a phenomenal customer experience.
At the core of Weave’s growth are our people. We are passionate about providing an amazing workplace for talented people who demonstrate our core values: Hungry, Creative, and Caring. In 2019, Weave received several significant awards, including the Fortune 100 Best Companies, Forbes Cloud 100, and Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies.
Don’t believe us? Check out why our employees, their families, and our 13,000+ customers love Weave - Our Story OR head to our Instagram page @workatweave to see what our employees are up to.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401k with employer match
- Financial Planners
- Flexible PTO
- Family Friendly (Family activities)
- New office with amenities
- Generous maternity/paternity policy
- Commuter benefits (UTA Pass)
- Flexible schedules (currently working from home due to Covid-19)
- Weave’s in-house coaching initiative: Help clarify goals, gain self-awareness, commit to action steps, etc.
- Career growth opportunities in hyper-growth company
Weave is a product-led company with tight product-market fit and an amazing customer-focused culture. The Product Team at Weave operates in a development model with 4 stages of product development; Think It, Build It, Ship It, and Tweak It. Product designers are expected to be an active participant in all of them. We work within a design system that is constantly evolving, with the only objective being to efficiently deliver the best product through tried and tested principles, patterns, and processes. Members of the Weave design team play an important role in defining the visual language of the product, as well as contributing to the growth of the company as a whole.
It will be the Product Designer's responsibility to brainstorm, conduct user research, and collaborate with product managers, engineers, other designers, and customers to create design solutions to customer problems. The right candidate will have experience synthesizing complex information into elegant user experiences within a variety of constraints. They will also have experience working closely with a development team to identify and build solutions that delight the customer while impacting the business. They must understand their role in driving value, usability, feasibility, and business viability.
- Define the user experience of the Weave product
- Develop user interfaces using the Weave design system
- Conduct regular customer research sessions for discovery, solution assessment, prototype testing and general feedback
- Rapidly prototype design solutions and iterate based on customer and team feedback
- Work closely with product managers, engineers, and other designers to deliver great experiences to our customers
- 4+ years of UX design industry experience
- A strong portfolio showing a track record of using design solutions to satisfy both customer and business needs in a creative way
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience planning and running research practices
- Experience creating innovative digital interface design solutions for mobile, web, and/or desktop applications
- Proficiency in common wireframing and prototyping tools such as Sketch or Figma
- Experience using flow charts to map out customer journeys or UX flows
- Strong grasp of visual design, user experience design, and interaction design principles
- Rockstar individual contributor who can mentor other team members while producing top quality work