Weave supports small business owners by providing an all-in-one platform to help them communicate with, and grow their customer base. With Weave’s complete business toolbox, small businesses can streamline their communication, payments and marketing - all from one place - and continually provide a phenomenal customer experience.
At the core of Weave’s growth are our people. We are passionate about providing an amazing workplace for talented people who demonstrate our core values: Hungry, Creative, and Caring. In 2019, Weave received several significant awards, including the Fortune 100 Best Companies, Forbes Cloud 100, and Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies.
Weave is looking for a Senior Director of Product Marketing to lead the go-to-market strategy for Weave’s products and features. This position will continue to build and lead a team of product marketing managers and market insight managers as well as work closely with our development and product teams. This position will lead all outcomes relating product positioning, internal product enablement, content, product communications and campaign strategy to deliver continuous value throughout the entire customer journey.
The ideal candidate has at least 10 years of SaaS Marketing experience and a strong academic background. This role develops strategies that will position the company to achieve long term product and sales success. Continually identifying new opportunities to market and communicate the value of our product through various forms.
Check out why our employees, their families, and our 13,000+ customers love Weave - Our Story OR head to our Instagram page @workatweave to see what our employees are up to.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage a team within product marketing, marketing insights and communications.
- Define, build and execute the strategy for our messaging and positioning for our products, features and bundles.
- Define, build and execute the go-to-market, launch timeline, content strategy and communication plan for new feature releases for both current customers and prospects.
- Create sustainable and scalable working systems for the product marketing teams.
- Work closely with development, sales, customer success, training and onboarding leaders to drive consistency around how we talk about Weave and the experience for Weave’s products.
- Create enablement material for our sales team around users, personas, market fit, competitive advantage and benefits.
- Build campaigns to support customer acquisition, customer retention and customer upsells.
- Deliver continuous value around our products throughout the entire customer journey.
- Support new market launches with competitive research, messaging recommendations and product positioning for new industries.
- At your core, you are all about product experiences. You love to create emotional connections to products and services and impact for our customers lives with technology solutions.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally to mobilize internal teams to deliver continuous value to customers.
- Love to manage, mentor and build those around you. This is a player/coach position and requires the ability to provide high level strategy as well as roll-up your sleeves and get things done.
- Must be able to write! You will be writing internal strategy documents and must be comfortable writing short-form website content.
- You take a lot of initiative, but are continuously collaborative.
- Critical thinker and can scope the entire customer journey while making tactical impact with email campaigns, sales enablement pieces, sales training, etc.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas and timelines to diverse audiences and stakeholders to gain consensus.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- 10+ years in a product marketing role (preferably in B2B SaaS).
- 2+ year in content creation.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Flexible PTO
- Family Friendly (Family activities)
- New Office with Amenities
- Generous Maternity/Paternity Policy
- Commuter Benefits (UTA Pass)
- Flexible Schedules (currently working from home due to Covid-19)
- Weave’s in-house Coaching Initiative: Help clarify goals, gain self-awareness, commit to action steps, etc.
- Career Growth Opportunities (in hyper-growth company)