***THIS ROLE WILL BE IN OUR INDIA OFFICE WHICH IS IN NOIDA/INDIA AND WE ALSO ALLOW THE ABILITY TO WORK REMOTE FROM ANYWHERE IN INDIA***
Weave supports small business owners by providing an all-in-one platform to help them communicate with, and grow their customer base. With Weave’s complete business toolbox, small businesses can streamline all their communication, payments and marketing - all from one place - and continually provide a phenomenal customer experience.
At the core of Weave’s growth are our people. We are passionate about providing an amazing workplace for talented people who demonstrate our core values: Hungry, Creative, and Caring. In 2019, Weave received several significant awards, including the Fortune 100 Best Companies, Forbes Cloud 100, and Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies.
Don’t believe us? Check out why our employees, their families, and our 15,000+ customers love Weave - Our Story OR head to our Instagram page @workatweave to see what our employees are up to.
We’re looking for incredible, well-rounded engineers to join our team. If you’re the right one for us, you love developing for the browser, take great pride in your work, think of coding as more than just a job, and have a few great projects to show off. You can take a concept and transform it into an awesome web application with your own technical and UI/UX expertise.
You will be joining a team of talented engineers that share a common interest in distributed systems, their scalability, and continued development. You will get a chance to apply and grow your engineering skills to help bring local companies closer to the people they serve.
Our teams are cross-functional agile teams composed of a product manager, back-end, and front-end engineers. Teams are highly autonomous with the ownership and ability to act in Weave’s best interest.
Above all, your work will impact the way our customers experience Weave while working closely with a highly skilled team to accomplish varying goals and cultivate our phenomenal culture.
What engineers do at Weave
- Build features targeting Weave's desktop clients using web technologies (TypeScript/React/HTML/CSS), while contributing to the underlying platform and libraries
- Communicate with other teams and individuals to coordinate work efforts
- Be responsible for long term code quality of what you write and maintain
- Pitch in where needed as a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
- Enjoy collaborating in a high-trust environment
- Truly have great days, almost every day!
- 2+ years experience with at least one or more modern web application framework (React, Angular, Ember, etc.)
- Experience with building high-performance, reusable code, e.g. UI components
- Experience with consuming ReSTful APIs
- Experience with debugging
Additional Skills (great if you have these, you'll learn them if you don't)
- Experience with performance tuning and benchmarking
- Follows trends of the web platform
- Experience with NW.js/Electron
- Experience with idiomatic TypeScript
- Experience with React with Redux
- Familiar with Sentry and Storybook
- Testing with Jest and Cypress.io