Who We Are:
ServiceMax’s mission is to help customers keep the world running with asset-centric field service management software. As the recognized leader in this space, ServiceMax’s mobile apps and cloud-based software provide a complete view of assets to field service teams. By optimizing field service operations, customers across all industries can better manage the complexities of service, support faster growth and run more profitable, outcome-centric businesses.
A career at ServiceMax means unleashing your potential to build, sell, implement and market award-winning products with a #wintogether and #customerobsessed approach. From MRI machines to gym equipment, customers around the globe rely on ServiceMax’s cloud-based software platform to keep these machines – and the world – running, every single day. We pride ourselves in creating a culture that inspires our employees to be the best they can be in an inclusive and judgement-free environment.
ServiceMax is committed to providing a place of opportunity and growth for employees of all races, genders, and ages. We strive to build a team that better reflects the communities we live and work in. Join a team that is committed to equal representation in the workplace and fostering a community of education and action against racial, gender and social injustice. We welcome varying belief systems, philosophies, and lifestyles.
As the Vice President of Global Customer Support, you will lead and manage our world-class Customer Support organization. You will be responsible for establishing all policies, systems and team structures necessary to maintain the highest level of customer service for a global software company. You will build and manage teams and own optimization of team performance. You will work closely with customers and internal teams to quickly and effectively resolve issues. You will also work extensively with our Development, Operations and Professional Services teams on a variety of initiatives. You will be the primary person responsible for maintaining and continuously improving our customer support.
What You Will Do:
• Lead, organize and drive execution within the Global Customer Support team.
• Financial responsibility and accountability for Support budget
• Track, analyze and report on customer service metrics.
• Create systems, processes, and tools to support the growth of the organization
• Provide a seamless customer support experience across customers, partners and internal departments.
• Identify areas for improvement in customer support, develop initiatives to address these areas, and lead the team in executing them.
• Maintain and develop customer support best practices
• Maintain and develop effective and efficient onboarding practices, both technical and process related.
• Lead the team in communicating effectively with clients and addressing issues rapidly and fully.
• Provide thoughtful leadership, strategic insight and clear communication (both written and verbal) to the team
• Ensure high CSAT & NPS scores across the customer base
• Strategize & create the best customer escalation practices for smooth customer experience
What You Bring to ServiceMax:
• Bachelor’s Degree in technical majors
• A minimum of 10 years of experience in software technology, preferably in software support
• A minimum of 10 years of experience in technical & customer facing roles
• A minimum of 8 years of people management including hiring, mentoring and growing teams
• Must be willing to travel up to 25% of the time (US, India and globally)
• Strong organizational capability
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work in a globally distributed team environment, across multiple time zones
• Able to identify and assess critical problems and make appropriate recommendations/changes
• Demonstrates empathy and drives actions based on customer situations and needs.
• Maintains high levels of customer satisfaction
• Addresses customer concerns quickly and effectively
• Establishes strong relationship with key decision makers at customer organizations.
• Able to manage customer expectations and de-escalate issues.
• Establishes & communicates team members' roles in relation to their function and data.
• Engages with cross-functional teams to efficiently resolve problems.
• Proactively coaches and/or mentor’s others to improve their contribution to the team.
• Drives organizational awareness of processes. Creates a team environment where people are motivated, share more, are highly engaged, and ultimately perform better.
• Effectively directs and mentor’s others in critical thinking skills.
• Encourages an interest in continual learning.
What ServiceMax Offers You:
• Highly competitive wellness benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance
• Flexible Spending Benefits
• Flexible Time Off
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Program (if applicable)
• Commuter Benefits
• Professional development and training opportunities
For more information, visit www.servicemax.com or visit us on LinkedIn, Instagram or Twitter.
Our Hiring Process In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ServiceMax.
ServiceMax is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.