Who We Are:
ServiceMax’s mission is to help customers keep the world running with asset-centric field service management software. As the recognized leader in this space, ServiceMax’s mobile apps and cloud-based software provide a complete view of assets to field service teams. By optimizing field service operations, customers across all industries can better manage the complexities of service, support faster growth and run more profitable, outcome-centric businesses.
A career at ServiceMax means unleashing your potential to build, sell, implement and market award-winning products with a #wintogether and #customerobsessed approach. From MRI machines to gym equipment, customers around the globe rely on ServiceMax’s cloud-based software platform to keep these machines – and the world – running, every single day. We pride ourselves in creating a culture that inspires our employees to be the best they can be in an inclusive and judgement-free environment.
ServiceMax is committed to providing a place of opportunity and growth for employees of all races, genders, and ages. We strive to build a team that better reflects the communities we live and work in. Join a team that is committed to equal representation in the workplace and fostering a community of education and action against racial, gender and social injustice. We welcome varying belief systems, philosophies, and lifestyles.
ServiceMax is looking for a talented Manager/ Senior Manager to assist the IT organization to enhance the company’s IT internal controls, risk management framework, and other governance processes to help us build and scale a global internal control capability. This role provides leadership and strategic direction for business application teams and IT SOX Program and works closely with technology and business leaders across ServiceMax and External Auditors.
What You Will Do:
- Lead and manage IT Audits/Assessments (e.g. IT Asset, privacy, infrastructure, system implementations and other technical IT projects), SOX 404 IT general controls design, implementation and coordinate testing for financial applications, and other IT operational areas as needed
- Sets and executes on the strategic direction for the IT SOX program and compliance team, ranging from planning and budgeting to motivational and promotional activities expounding the value of compliance
- Implement SOX404 related compliance monitoring and improvement activities to ensure compliance with information technology general control standards and applicable laws and regulations
- Liaison with and offer advice on strategic direction related governance functions (such as Physical Security/Facilities, Risk Management, Information Security, HR, Legal and Compliance) plus senior and middle managers throughout the organization as necessary
- Manage resolution of IT audit issues and effectively communicate with Internal Audit process owners/stakeholders
- Work with business management to identify sensitive and critical data, understand organizational compliance needs, and develop procedures to accommodate those needs
- Perform and review IT risk assessments on an enterprise-wide basis and implement IT risk mitigation programs to achieve required risk tolerance levels
- Perform or assist with system implementation impact assessments and control design related to key financial processes and prepare related SOX artifacts
What You Bring to ServiceMax:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) or equivalent in Accounting, Computer Science, MIS, Finance, or related discipline; an equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education listed above
- Developed expertise and extensive experience with leading and performing IT Operations and SOX IT Audits, communicating audit issues and process improvements to executives
- Manage ERP and other back-office business applications supporting financial reporting such as NetSuite
- Minimum of eight (8) years related experience in IT compliance, internal controls, and/or internal/public audit with five (5) years in an audit or compliance management role
- Desire to build policies, procedures and control frameworks and the ability to train and coach others to understand and apply those requirements
- Advanced understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 as it pertains to homegrown developed platforms and well-known vendor supported financial applications, specifically NetSuite and Salesforce among others.
- Knowledge and experience in Governance, Risk, and Control (GRC) frameworks, approaches, tools, methodologies (i.e., COBIT, COSO, RISK IT, ISO 27K etc.)
- Experience in Access Management and Segregation of Duties (SOD).
- Experience in Software Development Lifecycles (SDLC), Change and Configuration Management.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or equivalent professional certification highly desired.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage well through ambiguity and complexity
- Must have strong communication and organizational skills - be able to interact effectively with all levels of the organization
- Public company SOX readiness is a plus
What ServiceMax Offers You:
- Highly competitive wellness benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Benefits
- Flexible Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Commuter Benefits
- Professional development and training opportunities
Our Hiring Process In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ServiceMax.
ServiceMax is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.