OPEN TO CENTRAL AND EASTERN TIME ZONE US LOCATIONS
Who We Are:
ServiceMax’s mission is to help customers keep the world running with asset-centric field service management software. As the recognized leader in this space, ServiceMax’s mobile apps and cloud-based software provide a complete view of assets to field service teams. By optimizing field service operations, customers across all industries can better manage the complexities of service, support faster growth and run more profitable, outcome-centric businesses.
A career at ServiceMax means unleashing your potential to build, sell, implement and market award-winning products with a #wintogether and #customerobsessed approach. From MRI machines to gym equipment, customers around the globe rely on ServiceMax’s cloud-based software platform to keep these machines – and the world – running, every single day. We pride ourselves in creating a culture that inspires our employees to be the best they can be in an inclusive and judgement-free environment.
ServiceMax is committed to providing a place of opportunity and growth for employees of all races, genders and ages. We strive to build a team that better reflects the communities we live and work in. Join a team that is committed to equal representation in the workplace and fostering a community of education and action against racial, gender and social injustice. We welcome varying belief systems, philosophies and lifestyles.
The Strategic Account Manager is responsible for generating revenue for ServiceMax in the assigned territory named accounts. This includes providing feedback on market requirements, product capabilities and future industry development and trends. He/she will manage revenue growth, customer success and renewal rate targets across a book of business, building relationships internally and externally to understand clients needs, increase adoption and ensure a positive customer health mitigating the risk of churn. He/she is responsible for a set quote on renewals and license expansion as well as the customer success of the assigned portfolio. He/she is responsible for creating long-term, trusting relationships and ensuring we have raving fans in our customers. We truly believe that customers will stay and expand if they are successful and see the value and ROI from the product and investment.
- Carry your own quota that is distinct from the field sales force
- Define and execute regularly updated strategic Account Plans
- Work together as a tag team with a Strategic Account Executive on a small number (1 to 3) of top strategic accounts
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Negotiate and manage all aspects of the renewal process
- Ensure the timely adoption of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Track the customer journey, ensure adoption of the software and help our customers reach their desired outcomes from the ServiceMax solution
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly and annual renewal and expansion pipe)
- Gain permission from customers to use their feedback in various forms of reference activities
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed working closely with our support, product and engineering teams
- Keep up-to-date knowledge of the industry, as well as the competitive posture of the company, and prepares activity and forecast reports as requested
What you will bring to this role
- An obsession with the customer experience
- A passion for winning together in collaboration with the broader team
- Experience working with large B2B SaaS/software businesses
- Experience managing your business on a monthly basis vs. quarterly / yearly
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with large enterprise senior line-of-business and IT executives, as well as operational managers
- In-depth experience in all aspects of a complex and strategic SaaS renewal processes
- Shown creative problem-solving skills with strong initiative to identify areas of process improvement and efficiency
- Extensive experience in strategic account management, consulting SaaS businesses, implementation or onboarding with revenue responsibility
- Ability to multitask & manage high volumes of activity & demonstrate measurable results
- Establishes trust and empathy as an advisor to the client; Works collaboratively in pursuit of discovery to define a desired business outcome while also uncovering unknown business outcomes the client has not previously considered
- Perceived obstacles and objections are seen as an opportunity to engage, consult and deliver value
- 10+ years of experience as an account executive selling SaaS Enterprise Software
- Experience in either WFM, CRM or ERP preferred
- Must be able to travel 30-40% -/+ of the time
- Consults ServiceMax businesses on best practices regarding the use of tools, processes, and systems to track and store intelligence data using digital methods; Able to construct and use data visualization techniques to convey key messages and inform strategic growth decisions.
- Invited by clients to participate in C-level strategic planning sessions to help create solutions related to critical business needs; Leads initiatives to understand and quantify unrealized value in offerings across products, services, and customer segments.
- Routinely seeks out and uses a variety of sources of financial data to obtain relevant industry, company and customer financial data; Can use financial information to formulate insights on the customers' strategy and potential value opportunities.
- Offers sound insights and solutions that show a deep understanding of their business and challenges; Understands underlying causes of failure for self and in broader market and uses learnings to pivot and grow market position and favorably position ServiceMax.
- Able to consistently lead the process to develop winnable strategies; Creatively uses resources to anticipate and solve problems, resulting in innovative solutions that result in customer and ServiceMax satisfaction, and finds alternatives beyond the obvious; Keeps a broad perspective on the customer relationship and potential opportunities to increase customer loyalty.
What ServiceMax Offers You:
- Highly competitive wellness benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Benefits
- Flexible Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Commuter Benefits
- Professional development and training opportunities
Our Hiring Process In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ServiceMax.
ServiceMax is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.